Chapter 2

"I swear my biology exam made me want to die," the six foot biochemistry major moaned with immense agony, throwing back his strong neck in sheer discontent and misery like I had done earlier in Sylvia's office.

I laughed while leaning against the counter of one of the frat houses, my butt resting on the edge as I sipped a beer with my darker complexioned best friend. "You made it three years Seb, let's not fail at the home stretch."

"The home stress it the hardest part, Asshole. Sorry, home stretch. See? Even just thinking about it I have a mental breakdown," Seb joked while bumping his firm shoulder against mine.

"Or you just got hit too many times," Axel Hernandez, one of my other best friends, cut in when he entered the kitchen were some people from our team and some floaters were all congregating. To be completely honest, most of my team was probably somewhere fucking but that's beside the point.

I noticed the tall 6'2" man next to Axel almost instantly. He must be a football player, because he definitely was more buff than some of the basketball players here. The man standing next to my left forward had defined muscles that made me start internally drooling at the thought of what his chest looked like. At first I thought it must have been one of Axel's new boyfriends, he was so good looking, but I was gladly wrong. "This is my friend, Beck," Axel introduced, gesturing to the sapphire eyed college student.

"Hey, I'm Seb," my best friend extended his hand as the two shared a handshake and a friendly smile. When Beck's eyes shifted to me and he held out his hand, I swear I could feel my heartbeat between my legs from just a heated gaze.

"Hey, I'm Danny," I told him confidently while his strong hand shook mine like the world was his bitch.

I'd gotten around in my day; and by that I mean I'd seen a good amount of dick. Let me tell you, Olympic dick is is good fucking dick. Sylvia and Finn had taken me to their adventures in LA and Munich at the age of 17 and 21 and it was amazing. The bodies of lacrosse players and soccer players were a spectacle but this man? One look and I was melting. This would be a good fucking one night stand if I could get him into bed.

"Nice to meet you both," Beck spoke for the first time, his deep voice vibrating through my ears. "Want to hand me a beer, Danny?" He asked, nodding at the cooler on the tan granite counter next to me.

I smiled at him and reached for a Corona, handing the shitty, watery beer to him. "Next time we'll all have to reconvene at an actual bar where we can get some good shit."

"I'm all for a strong drink, sweetheart," Beck smirked back at me challengingly. I never liked cocky men, but confidence was a beautiful thing. I'd never been more glad Axel was gay; he always found the most attractive people for Sebastian and I. I just hoped Beck would be into me by the end of tonight.

"-But we law students run a tight ship," Axel finished for his Middle Eastern friend. Beck had tanned skin and dark hair that didn't traditionally match his eyes, and his squarer jaw resembled more of a European than a Middle Eastern man, but it worked and I was loving it. And he was a law student? Sign me the fuck up.

"Oh shut up, Axel. We get it, you're smart," Seb drawled. "Let's not forget that you're also an incapable idiot who can't make plans for shit."

"Fuck off, Seb. Danny's the one who can't plan to save her life," Axel retorted while punching Seb in the arm. Sebastian hit Axel back just as hard, the sound echoing through the room as Axel yelped in an exaggerated voice.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the two idiots I called best friends. "Ignore them, they're in the middle of forming their love story. Most of the time it's entertaining but sometimes it's just plain aggravating," I told Beck, who was watching the two idiots like it was a tv show.