101

"I'm so nervous I think I'm going to throw up."

Jungkook rubbed his sweaty hands over his knees, trying to calm himself down. Tonight was the night he was finally going to meet Taehyung, he didn't know what they were doing, or where they we're going, which freaked him out even more. He didn't know what was scarier right now, meeting Taehyung or getting caught by paparazzi. He kept going over all the things that could go wrong, and there was a lot.

"Please don't do that." Yoongi sighed at his friend who couldn't seem to calm down.

"What?" Jungkook asked his friend confused, his thoughts were running at a hundred miles per hour, making it hard for him to concentrate on the things going on around him.

"Don't throw up, I don't think you'd have enough time to fix yourself before the date." Yoongi stated calmly.

"Oh my god I'm going on a date!" Jungkook cried, putting his head in his hands.

"Hey, don't worry about it, that's why we're here." Namjoon smiled sweetly at Jungkook, it made him relax a little.

"Okay, so let's get to work" Jungkook pushed himself off the couch and clapped his hands together, "we have two hours before I have to meet him."

His two friends got up with him and they walked into his room. Jungkook sat on the bed while his friends looked through his closet, he couldn't help but feel the nerves make their way back into the depths of his stomach.

"Do you only own black clothes?" Yonngi asked him unimpressed.

"Well if that's all that's in there, then yes." Namjoon laughed from inside the closest, looking back at his shorter friend.

"Hyung that's all you own." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders at that and continued looking.

Jungkook had spaced out, trying to keep his mind at bay, but also was still slightly panicking about his date. After awhile, a pile of clothes fell into his lap, he looked up to see his hyungs smiling.

"Go try these on and we'll judge them." Jungkook sighed, but complied.

He got up and placed the three outfits into their own places, taking the first set of clothes and changing into them. He looked into the mirror dissatisfied by the fit. The outfit was quite bland, a normal black shirt with a small, white square logo on the right breast, and black ripped jeans. Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and his two friends immediately looked up to look over his outfit.

"Isn't it to bland? I want to a least dress up a little bit for him." Jungkook voiced, hoping his hyungs would agree with him.

"Yeah, I agree," Namjoon said while Yoongi nodded in agreement "go try on the second one."

Jungkook went back into the bathroom and put on the second outfit. 'It's nice' he thought, but maybe to nice. He looked over himself in the mirror, admiring how he looked. He was dressed in a black turtle neck with a long black blazer, black jeans and a black belt with a silver buckle in the middle. He sighed before walking out into his bedroom again.

"That one's nice, you look really good." Namjoon complimented him, but he still felt like he could wear something more appropriate for a first date.

"I look like I'm going to a gala." Yoongi chuckled at that, silently agreeing.

"Okay, so that one may be to formal, but if you don't like the next one then I don't know what to tell you." Namjoon shrugged, Jungkook was getting even more anxious about the date now that it was creeping up on him. He was no where near ready, physically and emotionally.