1

And it starts

And it starts...
(I don't know how to make the fake profiles, so I'm just going to tell you what they all do right here)

Taehyung ~ Is an idol who everyone adores because of his handsome face and bubbly personality. He's also know for being active on Twitter and interacting with different fans, despite him always seeming happy he has gone through his own personal struggles that not many people know about. 

Jungkook ~ Is your average broke college student who only has two close friends, Namjoon and Yoongi.  He spends most of his time stressing out over a test, spending time with his hyungs, or keeping up with Taehyung's Twitter feed.

Jimin ~ Is Taehyung's idol best friend,  they spend a lot of time together being under the same company and all.  Jimin also has a boyfriend, Taemin,  who he's been having a hard time with recently, but he isn't sure weather he should end things or not.

Yoongi ~ Is also a struggling college student who is very fond of idol Park Jimin, and Jungkook makes sure to tease him about that because he knows he'll get flustered. He also makes music occasionally whenever he has time, but wishes he could do it more often.

Namjoon ~ He calls being best friends with Jungkook and Yoongi as one of his most beautiful moments in life.  He also goes to college, but tries to focus more on his music. He's also the one who has to stop Jungkook from doing stupid shit when he can.

Jin ~ Is famous for modeling, so he's friends with all the idols because of his very charming personality. Though he's not verified on Twitter, and doesn't understand why, and has even trended a few hashtags to get his well deserved tick, it hasn't happened. Jin also likes to watch on the sidelines of all his friends chaos, but also questions them a lot. 

J-hope, Hoseok ~ One of the top Korean rappers who is dominating the charts with his new mixtape Hope World (stream 🤗), but hasn't been able to see his friemds much because of it. Though he is always there for them and vice versa.