I won't let you know Potato...not that soon..

"Oh ho*laugh*...why not!? Previously you never stopped me from calling you by that name...why now?! *laugh*

"Oh my onion...as if you don't know?! Did you seriously forget how I threw up on my desk after a stomach upset which was caused by the nonsense POTATO..?! From that day I started HATING IT....absolutely....HATE HATE HATE..."

I was laughing my ass off the whole time she was dictating her history.... Oh God I seriously need a girl like her and that's why god gave her to me...

"Y/N you---- OMGG!!!!"

I flinched by the sudden squealing and glanced backwards to know the owner of the one who called out my name....

There they were all ready...each of them standing in gorgeous dresses....My jaw dropped and i stood up looking at them as my bffs seemed as if somebody had magical spell upon them...they looked Amazing!!

they looked Amazing!!

AREUM'S OUTFIT

JAEHEE'S OUTFIT

JAEHEE'S OUTFIT

JIHYUN'S OUTFIT

JIHYUN'S OUTFIT

And lastly...it was me....

Y/N'S OUTFIT

Y/N'S OUTFIT

"ITS SERIOUSLY YOU...OMGGG" Areum grabbed my shoulders checking me from head to toe surprised to see me like that...

"Perfect...!!" Jihyun hugged me..."You look absolutely Perfect Y/N!!!!"

"Really....Mina...Thank you so much for giving us a new shade of Y/N! We never really saw her making up like this!!!" Jaehee smiled and bowed respectfully to Mina.

"Its fine Jaehee...That's what my job is...and besides...Y/N's face is beautiful even without makeup....So main credit goes to her face..it did not at all require heavy makeup..." Saying this she gave us a warmly smile.

"I guess we gotta get going guys...PD-nim won't find it good if we are late...let's go!!"

"LET'S GO!!!!" we all say in chorus being excited...

Its gonna be a great night....at least that's what I think...

AT THE PARTY~~

There were loads of camera flashes along with reporters outside Bang PD-nim's house....

Many famous artists, directors, music producers and managers of the other companies were invited....

Areum said the huge house of PD-nim was decorated so vibrantly that it looked as its the only strong lighted palace in the whole South Korea....

can't wait to get there..

But That guy....V *sigh* still anxious as to what is written in my destiny....I pray not to suffer an unexpected and an uninvited breakdown.

My car stopped in front of the beautiful palace of PD-nim....

As soon as I got out...loads of reporters and cameramen surrounded my car wanting to have pictures and ask questions...

I answered some of them and putting a smile on my face tried making my way towards my destination and successfully entered PD-nim's house...

"Y/N!!! HERE!!"

I looked around the huge hall in awe and with that the owner of the voice was also found...

"HERE HERE!!!!" Yoongi waved his hand at me signalling me to come to them...

With a small smile I approached them," Good Eve people!! Seems like the party's gonna be damn exciting~~"

"Its gonna be lit baby...just wait and watch"

"Haha! Namjoon...seriously!? Well they came? My other halves?"

"Other halves?? WHAT HALVES? Am i not enough?? I could see all your halves with yourself....anything missing from your body..?!"

I facepalmed myself at the thought that...*sigh* its tough to deal with these people... And slowly let out a chuckle...

"WAH YOU CAME Y/N-AHH!!!"

I was about to reply her when PD-nim got up the stage for announcements...

It was them...my buddies! They silently took place beside me and we started listening to PD-nim...

"GOOD EVE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... i really want to thank everyone of you for getting out at least some hours to come and enjoy this particular special day with me...so before everybody loses themselves in the party...i would like revealing one thing.."

We all looked at each other when Jihyun exclaimed, "OHOO....Its that guy...you know the new member of BTS.."

"We did not even see him..did you guys see?" Jhope asked confused

"Nah no one did...but now we will.."

"V WOULD YOU PLEASE SHOW UP ON THE STAGE...OUR GUESTS ARE REALLY EAGER TO MEET YOU..."

Just then...a guy with a lovely smell....his back looking damn manly....having a beautiful body and smooth silky black hair...passed by me...

Our elbows touched somehow which gave a good jolt of shiver to run across my spine...I flinched at the sudden touch..

My heart was repeatedly yelling and so...it was filled with anxiety and nervousness... Yes my palms were sweating a lot then...

Why the hell does that guy's back giving me goosebumps now!??

The guy took the microphone from the hands of Pd-nim and just as he turned around....my friends shot their heads at me bewildered with everything that was happening...and I being at a loss of words stared with wide eyes at the black haired handsome guy... T-Taehyung???

THIS.CAN'T. HAPPEN. I REPEAT... THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE... HE ABSOLUTELY LOOKS LIKE HIM... NOT ONLY THEY LOOK ALIKE BUT THEIR EYES...THEY SHINE THE SAME WAY AS HE'S DID...
HOW DID HE COME BACK...DOES IT MEAN THAT...
HE NEVER DIED?!...

BUT THEN WHERE WAS HE THESE YEARS??!.. I AM SURE HE DID NOT REMEMBER ME.. ELSE WHY DIDN'T HE COME TO ME...? HE'S AS IF A COMPLETE STRANGER TO ME...WHY???

I saw the way he was glancing at everyone sitting in the audience....
I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown... I had so many questions to ask....so many questions wrapped round my head...so many untold thoughts gathered around me....

No..I won't run away now...I will face it...can't afford to hide behind walls anymore..I need my answers...and I am gonna search for it no matter what...

To be continued....

Readers COMMENT IF YOU LOVE PARTIES...CAUSE I DO lol...
Well....8th chap's here~~
I am so sorry I was late... I went Through a lot these days actually.. So never mind guys...hope you enjoyed this chap!! The game's gonna start now~~ 😎
Love you all💞💞