Chapter 3: Sketchy Hospitals (Part 2)

Pic: Anna in a blue dress, which is the outfit Mizuchi (the bad guy) forced her to wear in order to become the Blue King. 

Inside the Research Center:

"Have you learned your lesson?" Mizuchi sneered at Anna. "You're a dangerous person. Your current existence brings harm to those around you."

Anna listened quietly to Mizuchi's words. When her parents died, she closed off her heart, erased her emotions, and became something like a doll. But despite doing this, HOMRA opened up her heart. She went and had fun with them, letting them in. Anna closed her eyes.

"Tell me one thing. Did you kill mom and dad?" Even though the room was monochrome to her, the truth was evident.

"Of course not." What a blatant lie. His tone was so thinly veiled, it didn't even attempt to hide the truth beneath it. "You have the caliber of a king. If you were to lean on a normal person, you'd do nothing but make them unhappy."

"I won't leave here anymore. So don't do anything to Honami-san."

ANNA! Anna's eyes widened at the unfamiliar voice in her head. Hang in there! We're coming to save you. I promise, I promise I'll always save you, no matter what! Please, don't listen to him. We care about you. Just hang on, we're almost there! Anna glanced at Mizuchi under her white eyelashes, but Mizuchi had taken on a compassionate expression. It seemed as if he didn't hear this strange voice.

"You don't need to have such a tragic determination. If you become able to control your powers, and if you manage to reach the Dresden Slate - if you manage to become a king, there will no longer be any need for you to be locked up here. You should go out under the sun and rule openly." Mizuchi reached up to stroke Anna's hair.

That fucking bastard. If he touches you again I AM CUTTING OFF THAT FUCKING HAND.

"Stop." Anna said in a quiet voice. She walked towards the slate. "I should just become the blue king, right."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD, HE TOUCHED ANNA'S HAIR. HE'S FORCING HER TO BECOME THE BLUE KING. I'M GOING TO MURDER HIM. GUYS, HURRY UP." Hana bolted faster than the other guys, even faster than Misaki on his skateboard. Mikoto had already burned through the door, and they approached the part of the building Anna was hidden in.

The red clan increased their speed at Hana's exclamation.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Center's security room:

From the Center's security room, Hayato Minato and Akito Minato, two blue clansmen, faced their replacement leader, Gen Shiotsu. This whole fiasco started because the blue clan did not have an acting king. That was why Mizuchi was forcing Anna through inhumane experiments. It was in order to create a new Blue King. Anna wasn't the only one though. He performed those inhumane experiments on other strains too.

"Are those guys going to come to take that little girl back? I wonder why Mizuchi-san is so focused on that girl?" Hayato and Akito asked Gen in turns. They weren't aware of Mizuchi's plans to turn Anna into the Blue King, and they didn't know for that sake she was being forced through those god-awful experiments. Even if they knew, they wouldn't have done anything to help her. If they could gain a Blue King and their position could improve, they would probably be glad. In addition, the twins didn't comprehend how dangerous their current situation was. They're like little children who were given a change to use their powers under the name of "justice."

Gen, the Blue Clan's Commander during the absence of a King, mulled over these bitter thoughts. He didn't have the willpower to answer their questions or explain the danger to them. "They've already infiltrated part of the building. Gather our people and set a guard, don't let them get any further! Be prepared for a fight, and shut out the civilians."

"Understood." The twins answered in unison.

Gen: 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Back with the red clan:

As they entered the second part of the building, there were blue clansmen lined up, creating a barrier and preventing them from entering the other half. "Red King and his clansmen, this is your final warning." Said one of the twins, Hayato.

"Even if you are a king, it won't be forgiven for you to enter another clan's territory without prior procedures. We request your departure." Said the other twin, Akito.

In response to the twin's blunt warning, Mikoto glared at them, then opened his mouth, annoyed: "We're here to pick up one of us."

"Are you talking about Anna Kushina?" Said Hayato. Mikoto didn't answer, but the silence alone was enough of an answer. Hayato continued, "She is a strain who couldn't control her own powers and harmed many people. This center has responsibility to take care of her and educate her. You said she is one of yours, but Anna Kushina should not be a red clansman. It is not your place to do anything."

"Actually, they do have permission to enter." Everyone in the room tensed as three Usagis entered. No one noticed him and the two lackeys behind him enter the room. "Hana-sama has gained the permission from Kokujōji-sama, the Gold King, to enter the building, and ah-em, 'do what she wants, just this once.'"

"Alright guys, let's get a move on! We don't have time to be wasting dawlding about. Took you Usagis long enough to arrive. Give your King my sincere thanks and tell him that I'll come by to visit soon enough." Hana walked past the Minato twins and the blue's formation.

The corners of Mikoto's mouth twitched upwards slightly, Izumo shook his head, and Tatara gave a shrug. Misaki followed in bewilderment and the other two red clansmen followed their King.

The blues stood off to the side, unsure of how to proceed from there. One Usagi was left to keep an eye on the blue clan, while the other 2 Usagis, including the one who made the announcement, followed us.

I hope we can avoid some of the torture Anna. We're almost there. Hang on, please.