Chapter 2

I was a bright and sunny morning with an airship going to Beacon Academy, one of the most prestigious combat schools to train hunters and huntresses, in the air. On said airship, we see our protagonist Ben on the airship with his now adopted big sister, Blake Belladonna, a cat Faunus, but don't tell anyone who doesn't know that, it's a secret.

Any way what is he doing on the airship, well he's cuddled up to Blake, who was comforting him and reading a book at the same time, close to hurling. Reason being he somehow gained motion sickness and was close to vomiting.

"Ugh, w-why d-d-did I a-agree t-to th-this."Ben groaned as he huddled closer to Blake. For some reason his stutter never left him no matter how hard he tried so he guessed it was something he was stuck with. 

"Don't worry, we're nearly there."Blake said, giving him another sick back to vomit in.

"Ew Yang you got sick on your shoe."Someone shouted from across the ship.

"Gross gross gross gross gross gross."Another squealed. Blake smiled and looked at Ben.

"Looks like your not the only one who has that motion sickness.

After about 30 minutes of tortu-I mean travel, the airship finally landed and Ben ran off, happy to be out of that death trap, unaware of the stares being pointed at him. He looked around and saw the red hood girl from the robbery and decided to say hi.

 He looked around and saw the red hood girl from the robbery and decided to say hi

"Hello."Ben said, making the girl "eep" before tripping into someone's luggage.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?"A white haired girl in a dress shouted.

"Do you know the damage could of caused?"She asked again.

"Uhh,"

"Hey she didn't mean it."Ben said to her.

"What are you? Some freak?"She asked. Ben fell silent at that. The girl turned to the red hood girl and continued ranting.

"This is Dust, mined and purified from the Schnee quarry."She ranted taking one out.

"Uhh"the red hood girl was still in a daze and wasn't paying attenion so the girl kept ranting.

"Ugh, are you, brain-dead? Fire, Water, Lightning, Energy."She said waving the bottle of it. Unfortunately the lid wasn't closed properly and spread to Ben and the red hood girl. Something interesting happened to Ben as the normally green parts of Ben had turned red, like the Dust in the air. Ben didn't notice this as he was too busy trying to hold in the tears of the girl calling him a freak. The red hood girl just sneezed and an explosion happened, making the Dust bottle fly off, landing right by Blake and making the rich girl rant on about it. 

"Ugh, you complete dolt, aren't you and the child freak a little young to go to Beacon. This isn't your ordinary combat school."The girl practically screamed at the last sentence.

"I said I was sorry princess."The red hood girl said but Blake took the chance to intervene.

"It's heiress actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest companies in the world."

"Finally, some recognition,"The girl said before she was cut off by Blake.

"The same company for it's controversial labours and questionable business partners."

Wha-Ugh!" the girl said before steaming off.

"Oh, thank you-"the red hood girl said but was interrupted by Blake leaving.

"Oh, welcome to Beacon I guess."The red hood girl said before falling to the floor.

Blake was walking to the Great Hall but heard a noise in one of the trees and decided to check it out. As she got closer the sound was clearer and sounded like, a cry?

When she got to the source and looked through the tree she saw...

"Ben?"Blake said in surprise. Ben was there huddled on the tree, crying his eyes out, the bright green liquid coming out his eye making it all too clear(the Dust effect on him wore off by now.

"G-g-g-g-go a-a-aw-away."Ben stuttered. If the tears didn't give it away then the fact that Ben was stuttering way more did.

"Come on Ben what's wrong?"Blake asked calmly, slowly grabbing Ben and carrying him him down.

"W-w-well, t-t-t-this w-wh-whit h-h-haired g-girl w-w-was a-a-a-arguing w-w-with a-a-another girl a-and I-I s-saw w-w-w-what h-happened an-and s-said i-it wa-wasn't t-the o-o-other gi-girl's f-f-fault b-but s-she c-called me a-a f-f-fre-freak so I turned into XLR8 and ran to the tree."Ben answered. Even with all the stuttering Blake understood every word and was livid after Ben's explanation.

"Come on Ben, let's get to the Hall. Also, is this XLR8 one of your aliens."Blake asked, now holding his big hand while she was carrying him. Ben nodded and went held close to Blake as she walked in the Great Hall(if it's called something else the let me know), ready for the headmaster's speech.

End of chapter 2. It's shorter then the first but it can vary from chapter to chapter.