Chapter 2: First day of school

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: This is Jungkook and this is Jimin.

Y/N: hi, I'm Y/N

Jimin: You're cute.

You blushed at his words before hiding your face.

Jungkook: Stop flirting so much hyung

Jimin: I'm just stating facts....

Teacher: Time to begin class students, take out your books to write in.

After class

You left first as you had to find the office to give in some papers. As you were rushing down the corridor, not wanting to miss you next class, you bumped into someone, making you and the person fall down. Before even looking at him you stood up and starting picking up his stuff.

Y/N: I'm so sorry, I'm really clumsy I wasn't looking where I was walking sorry.

Finally you looked up at him. He was tall and extremely handsome. He was currently looking down at you with a slight smirk stuck to his face. You stood up with his books in your hands and handed them over to him

Y/N: Sorry again

Guy: That's okay don't worry, it was partly my fault too. I was on my phone.

Y/N: *smiling* its okay

Guy: What's your name? Are you new?

Y/N: Yeah I'm new, my name is Y/N... what about you?

Guy: I'm Sehun

Sehun..... it fit him very well.

Y/N: I should probably get going...

Sehun: Okay I'll see you around, clumsy

Before you could react to being called clumsy, he was already off, leaving you dumbfounded. You decided to just shake it off and continue what you were doing. After going to the office you had a few more classes. They were all like any other class. Jimin was in the dance class with you so you hung out with him. He introduced you to his friend Hoseok. Hoseok was really cool. You got to see an old video of him dancing and you thought it was amazing. After dance class you had music class. You didn't know anyone in there so you sat alone in the back but you recognised a guy that you had seen Hoseok talking to earlier. He was a bit taller than you, had quite pale skin and wore black jeans with a black hoodie. Something about him attracted you though.... you continued observing him until the class was over.

Lunch

Jungkook had invited you to come sit with them once you bought your food which of course you happily accepted. They all went to sit while you got your food. As you were trying to find the boys you heard a familiar voice from behind you.

Sehun: Hey clumsy.

You turned around as he walked over to you.

Y/N: *shyly* hi

Sehun: Kai told me you were in the dance class today. Sorry I wasn't there, I had an appointment.

Y/N:....who is Kai....and why does he know about me?

Sehun: My friend, I told him about our little encounter earlier.

Y/N: Why?

Sehun: Because I wanted him to know that I thought you were cute.

You blushed at his words and looked down immediately.

Sehun: cute.. you wanna come sit with us?

Y/N: Actually I was already invited to sit with someone else

Sehun: oh who?

Guy: Us.

You and Sehun turned to see a familiar face. Sehun, rolled his eyes while laughing as the guy came up to you. As he was walking over you analysed him until you knew who it was. The guy from the music class. He came over and took your tray off food before walking away again.

Y/N: Sorry Sehun I need to go retrieve my food... bye

Sehun: Bye

You ran after the boy until you caught up with him

Y/N: hi sorry, can I get my food back please?

Guy: Yeah here.

He placed it down on the table in front of you guys and went back to his seat before eating again like nothing happened. You saw Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung and sat down next to them.

Y/N: what's going on?

Taehyung: why were you talking to Sehun?

Y/N: huh?

Taehyung: Sehun, why were you talking to him?

Y/N: because.....uhhh..... we met earlier and he was inviting me to eat with him.

Taehyung: And???

Y/N: And I was in the middle of saying no when he *pointing with your head* came over and yeah...

Guy: I have a name.

Y/N: Sorry *looking around at the last three people* I didn't introduce myself. My name is Y/N. I transferred here today.

Guy: My name is Yoongi.

Guy 2: I'm Jin

Guy 3: Hi, I am Namjoon

Y/N: nice to meet you...

Namjoon: Nice to meet you too. 

Jimin: You shouldn't be talking yo Sehun or any of his friends.

Y/N: Why not?

Hoseok: Just trust us, they all spell out trouble.

Weird....

Jungkook: So, how come you transferred?

Y/N: I moved here from (hometown) with my mum for her new job.

Taehyung: What about your dad?

Y/N: He um.... he passed away about a year ago....

As you said that, you looked at Yoongi who turned 100% of his attention to you, clearly feeling sorry for you.

Taehyung: Oh my god I'm so sorry Y/N.

Y/N: It's okay.... let's just forget about that

You smiled again like nothing happened although you completely wanted to cry right now. You missed him so much but you always felt the need to stay strong for yourself and your mum.

Y/N: so... how long have you guys lived here?

Jungkook: We've all lived here our entire lives.

Y/N: oh okay

Jin: Yeah, so we know this place like the back of our hands. If you ever need a tour guide, I'm right here

Y/N: haha thanks

--------

Hope you enjoyed the first official chapter. If you have any feedback, feel free to tell me :)