Chapter 28: Ragnorak Part 2

Börja om från början

"Get me out."

"I can't."

"Avalon, help."

"I can't." She said shaking her head.

"What?"

"I've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster."

"Oh, he's crazy!" Thor said loudly but in a whisper.

"I've gained his favor. The Bifrost brought us here weeks ago." Loki explained.

"Weeks ago?" Thor was surprised.

"Yes."

"I just got here."

"What are you whispering about?" The Grandmaster asked in a hushed voice.

The sudden words from the Grandmaster startled everyone. Thor let out a yelp as Loki and Avalon moved back from him.

"Time works real different around these parts. In any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar," He went quiet and stared at Loki, making it awkward. "In any case, you know this, uh, you call yourself Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder," Thor corrected, "Tell him."

"I've never met this man in my life." Loki quickly said, earning a glare from Avalon.

"He's my brother!" Thor yelled.

"Adopted."

"Is he any kind of a fighter?" The Grandmaster asked.

Thor chuckled, "You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you."

"Now, listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal, if you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg.."

"Asgard!"

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win." The Grandmaster said although Avalon knew what the results would be.

"Fine, then point me in the direction of whose ass I have to kick!" Thor threatened.

"That's what I call, a contender." The Grandmaster looked at Avalon with a smile. "Direction would be this way, Lord."

"Ah! Loki!" The God of Thunder called out as the chair started to move away.

After Thor was taken away, Avalon smacked Loki. She had pulled him out into a quiet hallway that not many used. The Grandmaster had watched from a distance to see what would happen between them. He had secretly been rooting for them to finally sleep together after the two weeks. Even he could sense the tension.

"Loki, what the hell?" She said, slightly pushing him against a wall. "Thor needs your help, our help."

"He'll be fine." Loki had his back to the wall as Avalon moved closer, trying to threaten him. "My dear, you worry too much."

"You do realize that everyone who has fought the Grandmaster's prized champion has never won! Thats why they don't leave." She stressed. "We're stuck here."

As she became worried, Loki took the chance to flip them. He had a hand on her right wrist, using that to pin her against the wall. She glared at him, eyes turning purple. A smirk formed on his face when he saw how angry she got. He used his other hand to place his index finger under her chin.

"Thor will be fine." He quietly told her.

"You better be right, Odinson. If anything happens to him, I put the blame on you." She grabbed his hand, pulling it away slowly.

He chuckled, stepping back from her, but still holding onto her wrist. "You have as much blame as I do, Miss Stark."

She moved her free fist back, acting as if she was going to hit him. He knew her move set well enough now to know she wasn't going to hit him. She liked to push and push to get a reaction out of him. She did it to him and he returned it back to her. Loki ducked as she moved her fist throughout the air, she grew annoyed.