My crush

Its January, its snowing over there and you're in your own office at the ccg central, your uniform consisted in a very short black skirt, black stockings, short boots, a white jacket (such as the one Haise wears, but a little shorter), a black shirt and a white tie. You're an one eyed ghoul, since your father was a ghoul and your mother was human, you work at the ccg and you're good friends with everyone, especially with Urie, Haise and Furuta, they are your best friends ever. But that Furuta guy... There was this one thing about him that always made you feel strange about him.

You were there, sitting on your desk, working on the computer by registering the names of dead ghouls and shaking because of how cold the weather was, suddenly you hear knocking at your door. "Come in" were the words that came out of your mouth; "Oh hello Furuta, is here anything you need?"

"Um hey (Y/N), there's a meeting at 6 pm today, just thought I'd let you know, it's not mandatory, but if you'd like to assist, you can come"

"A meeting? What is it about first?"

"Um... Well we are going to discuss about our opinions on this central, what we would like to change, what we can do to make it better and so on you kno-" his eyes widened, "you're shaking my dear..."

"What?"

Did he just call me "my dear"?

Furuta went behind you while you were sitting on your desk, took off his coat and placed it on you "Don't worry about it, you can wear it, they will understand", successively he places both hands on your shoulders while you tug on his coat with your cold hands, he leans his face to your right shoulder and gives you a kiss on your cheek. "F-Furuta..." you're feeling emotional, because he has been your long time crush, you feel your body getting warmer and your heartbeat going faster, "yes my dear?" it's as like as he knew the whole time... 

 "So, are you going to go to the meeting?" he says with his chin still on your shoulder. "Yes I will!, I need to prove that I care about my job even though I really dont, you know... Less chance of being fired since I'm not really good at this job...", he giggles slightly "Oh (Y/N) dont worry, ill make sure you never do", he gets himself off of you, and leaves the office "See you later (Y/N)!" It was 5 PM by then. 

You keep tugging on his coat as the feeling of something he wore makes you feel nice, you put your hands inside the pockets just to see if there was something, hmmmm... Nope, empty! And it smelled just like him... Woah... "I just want that man to love me now!!!" You lay your head on the desk since you've finished everything you had to do and think about your crush and the cute things you would do with him if only he were... Yours. You did so for an hour until it was 6 pm and you had to go to the meeting.

The meeting was extremely boring and it lasted for half an hour, you get up from your seat and say byebye to everyone there since it was time to go home, then you look back to Furuta, who apparently disappeared in such a short time, but what do you do now? Youre still wearing his coat and you dont know how to give it back to him, you look everywhere, and ask Urie if he had seen him before, "Oh he left already, he didn't even say bye to anyone..." was Urie's response, you leave the central and you see Furuta waiting outside for you by the door, while all the others were having a coffee from the machine in there. He looks at you with a smirk, you wonder what's going on with him... "Seems like you like that coat a lot, don't you?"

"O-Oh yeah!! I was just looking for you so I could give you it..." you start taking off the first sleeve but he stops you by holding your arm "don't worry, I want you to wear it", "Say (Y/N) would you like to come over to my house? For a little bit?" he holds your hand and with the other one the side of your waist, still with that evil smirk on his face, you look at him in the eyes, unable of thinking of an answer, he moves the hand he had on your waist slowly up to your body till it reached your neck and squeezed it, "I dare you to say no", a tear slipped down from your eye, and you slowly tried to nod, making the answer a yes, "well then," his twisted smile becomes the smile you've always seen him do whenever he was around you, he removes the hand from your neck and pets your head "Good girl".