12

Ooookaaayyyyy I wrote parts of this at like, 2am so sorry if it's bad (I'm most productive at night but I'm just lazy and don't like double checking stuff 😂😂😂)

ONN WITH THE CHAPTERRRR

John POV

When we got back to the group we all just started talking about meaningless, funny things and after a while, we all split off into smaller groups to chat: me and Peggy, Angie and Herc, and Laf and Liza.

"Sooo, you and Laf, ey" I nudged Peggy mockingly with my elbow, making her face scrunch up angrily. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it just as fast and crossed her arms, blushing furiously at my comment. I laughed at her reaction when I saw her glance behind her, a smirk coming across her face. I looked at her curiously but just shrugged it off as nothing. Until a moment later, I felt something shake my shoulders and practically screech down my ear, making me tense up, scream and bolt in the other direction.

So, sidetrack. I've been writing this chapter over a few days (me months later: bish it's been months.) , and it's 2:30 am at the moment. I went back to school yesterday and decided that at about 6:00, that I wanted to watch Danganronpa. I'm so stupid. I can't sleep. Fek. I wanted to go to sleep at 10:30, but no. I have this anxious thing that if I start a sPoOpY series or film, I HAVE to finish it. Otherwise I'll get suuuuuper creeped out about it at night. Well, because I started watching the series (that takes a good few hours to complete) I NEEDED to finish it, and finished it about 11:20. Double fek. Oof, I have school in the morning, I need to sleep. I get up at 6:30. OOFICLES. I'm not going to school tomorrow, I'm telling my mom that I'm sick and was up all night because of it ;) k bai, I need to continue with the story...... or just binge YouTube to stop me freaking out. I legit have my flashlight on my phone on, I'm scared SHIIIIIITLESS XD  (me months later: I was actually up until 4 and still had to go to school. And it was my second day back after the Christmas break aaand I had 1hr and 40 mins of PE that day. PE is brutal. I think I fell asleep at 9 or something that night XD)

I heard Peggy burst into laughter behind me and I span on my heel to see what she found so funny. I scanned Peggy (who was nearly on the floor, crying from laughing too hard) and then looked next to her.

"ALEX!!" I yelled "YOU SON OF A... A SQUIRREL!!!"

Alex just laughed in response, making me hit him in the arm playfully.

"Worth it!" He cried

"Your reaction was priceless!!" Peggy screeched.

I stuck my tongue out at them and crossed my arms, annoyed.

~Time Skippidy~ kinda... ~~~

After the laughter had died down, I looked around me. Angie was standing up on the swing, screeching indecipherable things- I managed to make out that she was trying to go all around and jump off at the same time..? That's all I could decipher. Eliza watched with a horrified look on her face, occasionally giggling at Angie's remarks. I watched as Maria creeped up behind her and shook her from behind- making Liza squeal. She turned around, giggled and kissed her on the cheek- Maria's face went as red as her T-shirt at that moment. What was the funniest thing though, was Peggy. She had sat in the baby swing after winding it upwards and then, screamed at the top of her lungs as the swing started propelling her upside down and back up again multiple times- which was hilarious in itself, and her face was priceless- then she tried to get out, only to find that she was stuck, because her legs had squeezed themselves tightly into the leg holders so much that she was now stuck, and literally couldn't get out. Laf was dying of laughter whilst Peggy screeched angry remarks at him to get her out. After a while of us trying to get her out, with a pull, Laf tugged her out and fell back whilst Peggy landed on him, their faces an inch apart. Herc 'happened' to stumble by and 'accidentally' pushed Peggy's head down so that the two kissed.