We were in hysterics after that, Angie finally gave up on trying to go all the way around and flung herself off of the swing- accidentally going face first into the kiddies plastic play-set.

Once everything had calmed down, we all agreed on playing truth and dare whilst we caught our breath from laughing so much.

"Liza, truth or dare?" Asked Herc

"Ummmm...... You know what, screw it! Dare!" Came her determined response

"Make out with Maria." Herc said, wiggling his eyebrows with a Lenny face expression.

Eliza went bright red and her eyes went wide,
"You don't... you-you're not serious, right..." she mumbled nervously, blushing madly at the thought.

"A dare is a dareeeeee~~~" Herc replied smoothly, teasing the usually shy Eliza.

Eliza scrunched up her face in both embarrassment and anger and turned around to Maria.

Holy Fek. Side Tangent. I don't think I ever thanked you guys for 2k reads (I might have- I have a shit memory) so I kinda owe you that... ALONG WITH THE 3K MARK!!! UM TYSM!!!!! Seeing as this is taking so long to go up, it'll probably be a while before you see this- but holy heck am I grateful for all of you!!! I'm trying to get this out much faster now because it's the half term holiday and I've only just finished all of my homework, so I really have no excuse XD

Sitting down in front of Maria, Liza hesitantly lifted her hand up to Maria's now red cheek and slowly leaned in.

Now, Eliza isn't usually the forward or dominant type, so she wasn't exactly sure what to do. Besides that, her and Maria has only ever kissed on the cheeks (never lip to lip. Or.. tongue on tongue, to be blunt.)

HOLY SHI- REEEEEEEEEEEE WE REACHED 3K READS AND WE'RE 11th IN MARLIZA AAAND I JUST GOT TAGGED IN A STORY. Holy mother of fek. I gave up on the 600+ page book I was reading and started Percy Jackson (because I watched the (absolutely shiiiiit) films/ movies and have listened to the musical countless times) and I've only been reading it for almost 2 days now and I'm 150 pages through it ;-; it's a good book okay! XD 😂)
(I finished it a week later.)

3.96k reads. 3rd in Leggy.
WAAAAATTTTT?!?!!! 😂😂😂 TYSM!!!!!! Honestly I don't get why you guys read this but I'm so grateful for all of you giving me time and support through all this! I honestly had no clue that this story was going to go so far when I started writing it and I'm so happy that it turned out this way- I literally couldn't have done this without you so thankyou! Okay, back to the story XDD

Being the awkward Eliza that she was, just kind of hovered over Maria- cupping her face in her hand but not going any further, as if she were asking for permission.
"Just kiss already!" I heard Angie yell- eliciting giggles and chuckles from the rest of us. Liza looked even more flustered than before- and Maria being the impatient person she is, wrapped her arms around Eliza's neck and pulled her into a deep kiss. Her first reaction was shock, her eyes wide, but then she began to ease into it and she closed her eyes- content.

BITCH YOU WOT
4K READS #2 IN LEGGY
DA FEK XDD Okay, back to the storryyyy

They stayed like that for a good while, then finally pulled apart when Angie cleared her throat awkwardly.
"Ah! Um! Sorry guys! Carry on!" Liza squeaked, shuffling backwards into her space- her face was a crimson red and she was still kind of dazed from her and Maria's kiss (I assumed it was one of her first kisses- especially with someone who she deemed considerably special like Maria)
"Uh, Angie. Truth or dare?" Eliza asked, as she stopped shielding her face in her hands.
"Dare! Duh." Climb to the highest point you can find in the park and screech at the top of your lungs that chicken nuggets are bae." She giggled mischievously. Angie got her determined face on and started searching around for the highest point and ended up settling on the top of the swings where she then hung like a sloth with panic showing in her eyes.
"Uh, guys... I don't know how to get down..." she yelled anxiously to us.
"A DARE'S A DARE BITCH!!!" Eliza screamed back at her- quoting Herc's snarky comment that Angie had found particularly funny. She managed to stick her middle finger up at her sister from her sloth like position and screamed at the top of her lungs "CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE BAEE~~~ NOW GET ME THE FUCK DOWN!!!"

~~~Time Skiiiippppp~~~

The rest of the evening went as planned- we laughed a lot, joked a lot, got laughed at a lot. We overall had a great time until it reached about 8:30 at night. It was roughly summer so the night was warm and light. Just as the sun began to set, we decided on a nice game of hide and seek in the local woods and began our treck down there.

(I forgot to say what they looked like before and what they were wearing so imma just do a lil description here :P I kinda need to brush up on my men's clothing in general so imma just do the girls (I ain't sexist, the app I'm using doesn't have very good guy hairstyles so I don't want to screw up the character designs that I made up in my head. Besides, they're just easier for me to design- ya know, seeing as I am a female myself ;3 XDDD) so rather than being a writer and actually describing them, I created them on an app which I am weirdly familiar with •v• . So here you go.)

"My leeeeeggssss huuuuurrtttttttt" Peggy whined while we walked along the road to the woods

"My leeeeeggssss huuuuurrtttttttt" Peggy whined while we walked along the road to the woods. Laf tolled his eyes,
"Get on my back." He kneeled down so that she could reach (because he's a frikin walking lamppost and she's a mere ant (relatable amirite or amirite XD)
Peggy happily obliged and hopped onto his back. She was so busy playing with his hair, that she was caught completely off guard when Laf began running at full speed down a hill when they reached the wood's entrance.
"Gah! JESUS FUCK LAF WHYYYY?!?!!!!!" She screeched, still fairly confused and dazed.
"YAS PEGGY! RIDE THAT FRENCHMAN!" Alex yelled, Peggy sticking her middle finger up at him with a "you're so dead" look in her eyes- before resuming to her previous act of screaming and giving Laf the occasional whack on the head.
"Owww...." he'd complain until she planted a light kiss on his head to "make it better"
"I knew you loved me." He purred.

We finally reached a small clearing in the woods- it was obviously previously used as a campfire by some teens a while ago- beer cans were smashed and scattered everywhere, burnt cigarette buts and some Coca~Cola cans spread around the pile of burnt ashes that was presumably where the fire used to be. Four logs lay down on the floor, making seats for anyone daring enough to reach them through the carpet of smashed glass and half smoked cigarettes.
"Right!" Herc yelled as he climbed atop one of the wood logs.
"Laf will count and the rest of us scatter! If he finds and catches you- you join him and halo to find and catch everyone else. Meet back here in fifteen minutes if you're not caught- you all have your phones on you. Laf you're minute to count starts now!" He yelled, briskly jumped off the log and legged it into the woods behind us.
And we all ran in different directions. It was like that scene in Ra-tat-out where the humans come in the kitchen and all the rats run in different directions, we all ran in different directions! (If you get that reference comment here and I will love you XDD)

A HAAAA HAAAAAAA SUCK IT FUCKERS IM LEAVING THE CHAPTER THERE! HAHAAAAA! You've waited long enough for this release soooo yeeee, have fun with this! And also, thankyou to all of you for being so patient with me. It's so appreciated not to be pressured but to be supported instead- it's such a relief that you're all so kind when it comes to this rather than demanding a chapter. Anyway, sorry it took so long, the next one won't be so long to be released, Kokichi loves you ;3 (if you get that reference please tell me XD)

Stay weird-
                        Falcon 🐑 (<— issa sheep for my friend Kanwarsheep (it's a nickname she hates 😂))