"Hey, Reese," I say quickly.

"Zach!" She shouts as she jumps on me.

"Hey, Baby. Where's the others?"

"Living room."

Let's go see them," I say walking down the stairs. "Mom!"

"Baby! When did you get here?!" She yells hugging me.

"I need to talk to you," I whisper in her ear as she hugs me.

"Okay let's go to your room then," she says.

"Reese stay with Ryan," I say sitting her down.

We head upstairs and walk into my room.

"What's wrong?" She asks shutting the door. I try to keep my composure.

"I don't even know how to put it," I sniffle.

"Zach, hun what happened?" She asks now noticing my cuts and bruises.

"Corbyn and I decided to take a break. He kinda overheard me talking to myself saying I made a terrible decision of accepting his offer."

"Aw, Zach. Why are you so beat up?"

"Well, I was upset at Corbyn so I took a walk and met some people who didn't like me." I explain.

"Aw Zach. So what happened to make you decide you made a terrible decision?"

"I was taking a shower and I said I shouldn't have made that decision and then a voice popped into my head and we started talking and Corbyn heard the part where I said I made a bad decision."

"Oh Zach, I don't even know what to say. I've never had experienced this before. I would say just talk to him and try to settle this out."

"I told him that I need some space away from everything. I told him we weren't broken up but we were taking a break."

"Zach, just make sure you tell him when you are off break," she says kissing my head and walking out.

I decide to call Jonah.

"Hey, Jonah. I know it's probably a bad time, but just give me a call when you can please!" I say as the phone beeps.

"Maybe Daniel will answer."

I call him and he actually picks up.

"Hey Zach."

"Hey, Dani. So um what are you doing?" I ask laying back on my bed.

"Oh I'm just over at Kim's house trying to figure out why she has broken out in a rash. What are you doing?"

"Oh um I'm just visiting my family. So I'm guessing this is a bad time."

"Oh no. I can talk. I'm just looking over her stuff while she is trying to get the rash to calm down."

"Oh okay. So can we FaceTime or not?"

"Yeah we can. I don't know when she's gonna walk back in or what she'll be wearing so be warned." He chuckles turning it facetime.

"So what's wrong?" He asks.

"Oh um I just needed someone to talk to," I sigh.

"Well where's Corbyn?"

"I don't wanna talk about him," I say putting my face in my arm.

"Baby, what happened?" He asks softly.

"We are on a break from our relationship at the moment," I explain letting a couple tears slip.

"Aw Baby, I'm so sorry. I wish I could hug you," he says. The door opens on his side of the screen and in walks Kim. "Now, what happened?"

"Oh I said I made a bad decision by saying yes to being his boyfriend since I've gotten beat up 4 times. I miss you and Jonah and Rosie and all of them. So I told him we need space from each other." I say sniffling.

"Aww babe," Kim says. "I know we don't know each other, but when you come up t LA tell Daniel to take you here so I can hug you!" She says.

"Aw Kim. You're so not what I heard about you from other people."

"What did you hear?"

"I heard you weren't nice. But you seem nice," I say putting my face down in my arms.

We talk for a couple more hours before we hang up so I can get some sleep.