•42•

My new book is out called it still haunts me-donah!!!

Zach's Pov:

As I lay there motionless, I think of Corbyn. How will I hide this from him? I feel him take one more hard hit to me stomach making me curl up.

"Alright. I'm done."

He had whipped me, cut me, bruised me, fucked me, and raped me multiple times. He unties my arms and I curl into a ball. Just like when I was 13. I stayed curled into a ball till the pain went away a little. I put my clothes back on and walked outside.

"And you're outta the gang now!" Trey calls out.

I nod and put my thumb up.

"I don't know if I was mad at him or mad at me for hurting him that bad," trey says to the group. "The more I hit him the angrier I got. I don't know who though."

I just kept walking. About the time I got to the road, I heard my name being called.

"Hey, Zach! Zach wait!" Someone calls out.

I stop walking. It was about another three miles to my house and it was 8 am.

"Hey, Zach. Can I give you a ride to your house?" Trey asks.

"N-no I'm good," I say holding my stomach.

"Please I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for this.  I'm sorry for raping you. You were always like a little brother. I feel terrible. The more I hit you, the angrier I got with myself and took it out on you. Please just let me give you a ride," he begs.

"Trey, my boyfriend is waiting for me at home. And if he sees me pull up with you, he'll flip and hurt you just like he did josh. Okay? He'll flip when I don't tell him who did this to me. I don't want you to get hurt by anyone. I'll keep this a secret from the cops, my mom, and Corbyn. Oh and if I even say someone beat me up to Corbyn's face, he'll stick my bodyguard on them. And he is huge," I explain. "I accept your apology. I forgive you. But I will not let you get hurt."

"I understand dude. But seriously I need to repay you this. So if you ever need me just hit me up and I'll do whatever you want whenever."

"Okay, man. I got to go because I have an interview in 45 minutes and I have to look a little more presentable. So if you would drive to my street and then drop me off because with the condition im in it'll take me all day to walk 3 miles."

"Okay, bro." He says grabbing his keys and running to his car.

He brings it around and I get in. We drive off to my road.

"Okay. You can drop me off here," I say.

He stops and lets me out. I thank him and start to walk home seing it's 8:10 and we have to be out of the house by 8:30 to go to the sprinter. I quickly get home and then walk inside.

"Zach!" I hear someone screech.

"What?" I ask.

"Where in the world have  you been?" Corbyn asks.

"I was with a friend okay?"

"The beat-up look tells otherwise."

"I got into a fight with someone. Okay?"

"I want the truth," he says standing in front of me.

He stares into my brown eyes with his ocean blue eyes. I search his eyes for knowledge, but finding none. (For those who might comment what does this mean, it means Zach looked in his eyes to see if he knew the truth already or not.)