Sex Party

My mansion is an orgasm free zone l collect wiling handsome and beautiful people. I am Ken, while Lucy Jude Jully and Sean are my friends in crime we been sex partners since we can remember.

We had been like a family that it was no big deal when l asked that we should buy a house together to share it was no big deal. This sex party we have once in while but now we are holding it to find our third girl. Lucy and Jully are girlfriends to Sean and Jude.

It is now up to them to find the right fit to join us. It is a four day party nothing but orgasm after orgasm. Will start Friday end Monday afternoon both men and women are invited. Three lady's and men were vetted through our guys.

Rules are to get tested and ensure it is negative the group should each be single and strangers to each other must be willing to get out of your comfort zone. Must be bisexual bi-curiouse and respectful. Then the ones that pass all steps get chosen and are to sign a non disclosure agreement an NDA.

Friday come and the group come we did our introductions and then went to have our dinner. We relaxed had wine no one was to get drunk. No phones allowed they were seized as they entered the gates of the mansion.

Mandy Lisa Sandra Mike Sam and Dave. This are the partners for four nights and morning. The girls were happy as the new guys were all muscles and good looking must say. We all took viagra at some point.

Myself Jude and Sean are bisexual and so is Jully and Lucy. We are a curious people hence we need one who is like us. 

We moved the party to the living room where we had mattress laying down and freed up space enough to play.

Everyone got comfortable there were new sex toys of all sizes, types and since we had all undergone extensive sexual transmitted diseases tests and other diseases tests, which come out negative.

We started kissing each other, with such a big space every one kissed everyone. That is how it moved to undressing one another.

Foreplay was intense a person would move their free hand to either there left or right and caress, be it the ass, shoulder, pussy, dick or thigh. Eating each other out be it dick or pussy till we get to cum.

Then we switched partners and took up toys that we could lay our hands on. We played with each other like there was no tomorrow. One had a huge dick dildo which they smoothly entered an already socked pussy.

Another had an anal toy which they lubricated and opened up the guy's ass that was lifted high up.

While another had a nipple clamps which they were not shy to use. You could hear spankings and whipping.

Others went bondage by tying each other up, gaging and being rough while doing it. The minute the dicks in the room became hard again, either by watching or from the sounds being made.

One on one that is how it started you could hear screaming crying and moaning, from first penetration. But with the soothing music and sound proof walls, one could be as loud as they wanted.

We were like world animals fighting for food in the wilderness. All skin to skin no barriers at all.

No one new who they ended up with after changing partners for a while. We had threesomes of two girls and a man. Which they fucked like wild.

Then two men one woman which they double penetrated her and went on hard bitting spanking and screaming were heard from every sing partner.

Pegging two girls fucking one man and with a huge dildo up in his ass, they didn't go easy on him at all, as he fucked the girl below him.

Everyone was inside someone at some point while the women were squatting on men's faces, the men released so much sperm inside the women pussy, mouth, face, boobs and ass.

Some passed out only to be woken up by a dick or dildo shoved in them either ass or pussy. While others continued to fuck even after the partner fainted.

We could bearly make a sound as our throats where in pain after all that sucking,screaming, crying and moaning.

It went on for hours with the drug helping us even after being so exhausted. We slept in after the drug wore off. When the third day come we each shared a shower. It was a huge room for showering.

Then we had sexy again while showering and though sore and tired. We went at it again.

We changed the shits on the mattress had late breakfast naked.

All relaxed around the private compound while naked. Some had fucked in the outdoors. Others in the pool while others in the library.

Everyone was everywhere with someone enjoying each other's body.