MY PROFESSOR

My name is Rosella Welsh and today is the first day of university life well am not necessarily looking forward to it, new people and surrounding. I was crazy to apply to University of London at first l just felt like what harm could come of it a girl from a small town could dream right? No wrong. The application went through and l was left speechless.

I had been accepted and had a small going away party by myself. The accommodations and job was all set as I was to be a professors aid. All the other jobs were taken and I really needed this. If I'm to study and live there then I needed income.

Being an only child when my parents passed away a few years ago. They left me with the house and mom's flower shop which was their only properties.

We were not rich nor are we poor being in a small town. My mother was from a long line of flower shops owners, while father was a veterinary doctor. They lived a beautiful and peaceful life.

Since I was living never coming back after all there was nothing to come for. I sold off everything in doing so I was able to buy a one way ticket, then have some pocket money left and traveled.

On getting there I went to the office where I was to get my paperwork. Unfortunately there was over booking in my accommodation and I had to be relocated. I was moved to my professor's private residence. Which happens to be the same one I was going to be working as their professor aid.

The office contacted the professor who allowed me to stay at his residence.

The residence was huge and was an hours drive to the compus which I was told that he had my transportation arrangements all set. He was out of the country on family vacation set to return in a few days time.

His house manager showed me around then to my room where I took a shower and a slept.

Later in the evening I woke up feeling very hungry. I freshened up then went to the kitchen, where I found the house manager and two ladies one a cook and the other a cleaning lady. I was introduced and served dinner.

Returned to my room and slept some more was very tired. The following day I felt all refreshed and got ready for orientation at the campus. Had breakfast then the driver took me to the campus.

We were given a tour of the place and a map to help us get by. Then given our schedules and introduced to some of our professors.

The tour took all day and we were done for the day some of us went out of the campus while others stayed around. We were at the field when I heard some guys gossiping initially I wasn't going to listen in but when they mentioned professor Greg Owens.

'Professor Greg Owens is so dreamy, hot looks and damn the muscles, he makes me wanna be gay even though I love pussy. Though he is very tough strict and very cold we all still crave him. He is a no nonsense guy and to top it off very rich and single'. The unknown gossipers went on and on even about other professors.

The next few days was all about introducing us to the faculty and us getting the materials needed for our studies.

Four days and classes were to begin we were given those days to get prepared and ready. That evening the professor returned from his trip we had dinner together.

Later the professor invited me for evening tea. We got acquainted he gave me the house rules and asked since I was to be his aid that there was no need to relocate later on. He said I would get an allowance that he would be givening me separately from tje salary I would be getting.

Permanently move into his residency till I graduate and be his aid till then. Will be getting free accommodation, meals and transportation. I agreed immediately he then called the office administration and told them of the arrangement minus the allowance bit he said it would be our private matter.