Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.

"Flog them harder I want to see blood do not make come and do it myself. Make sure you brought the biggest dicks, nothing below ten inch". Nicole instructed her men before letting them enter the room.

Nicole had her husband and his mistress flogged then brought twenty men for each of them. She made her husband watch as his girlfriend get brutally raped by men with twelve inch clocks.

Hannah screamed and cried as she was flogged all over her body till the clothes she had on her got torn. Lube was applied in her pussy and ass. She was double penetrated in her pussy and her ass was fisted. She was continuously raped by twenty men in a gangbang. While millions of people paid and tuned in to watch it live from a big screen which broadcasted.

This men brutally penetrated her pussy thrusting hard in and out of her. They fucked her ass after fisting it two at a time with their huge dicks.

Her boobs were pulled and grabbed harshly and forcefully. Nipple clamps was put on her nipples and a leash on their necks.

She was mercilessly double penetrated and fucked in all her holes, mouth, ass and pussy. They lined up in front and behind waiting for their turn to fuck her. She vomited and cried but no one cared to help her. She was whipped and flogged some more by all the men at the same time.

Nicole's husband was next, men fisted his ass with lube. He screamed and cried from the intrusion begging his wife to stop and for her forgiveness.

He cried as he was double penetrated by thirteen inch dick deep inside his ass. He was brutally fucked in the ass and mouth. Twenty men with nothing below thirteen inch dick fucked him mercilessly.

Nicole's husband and his mistress were both deepthroat by huge dicks to a point they could not breath and they vomited uncontrollably.

A vibrator was left in her ass and pussy also in the ass of Nicole's husband as they were made to watch their family members being tortured and mercilessly flogged continously.

"It is valentine and I want to be with my husband. I'm going to travel back home reschedule all my meetings and get the jet ready". Nicole instructed Leon her personal assistant.

Nicole with her assistant and some employees that she had traveled with got on the plane and landed few hours to midnight. She had plans that needed her to be home at midnight to give her husband valentine sex.

"Madam Nicole welcome home, how was your trip did the businesses push through". Silver her right hand woman asked her. She came to meet her at the private airport which was something out of character for her.

"Silver just tell me what is the problem". Nicole stopped walking and faced her right hand woman Silver for answers.

"Madam it's for your eyes and ears only". Silver told Nicole who asked the rest of her employees to be sent home leaving Leon in charge.

Nicole went with Silver to a waiting vehicle she told the driver to leave them alone. Silver handed Nicole a tablet she turned it on only to see many pictures and videos.

Nicole watched each videos and pictures several times. She closed her eyes after few minutes of watching the content on the tablet.

"What are the details". Nicole asked as she opened her eyes handed back the tablet to Silver.

Nicole just finished watching videos pictures of her husband fucking some women in her house, office, vehicles and her restaurant's powder room.

My name is Nicole Walsh Storm the daughter of Joe and Fiona Walsh Storm and sister to four brothers. Michael Walsh storm, Brian Walsh Storm , Colton Walsh Storm and Anthony Walsh Storm while she is the last born child.