Miscellaneous(unplanned)

Brooke's POV.

Ken and l have been dating for five years now, but last night l went over to his place to surprise him like l always do at times. This time around l was the one left speechless, as l got his spear key the one he gave me during our three years anniversary celebration.

I got in and since it was a surprise then there was no noise on my part. I crept in the house so as not to be heard and headed straight to his room since am sure he must be a sleep. He enjoys afternoon naps or so l thought. While passing the leaving room l made sure not to knock anything over, and passed the kitchen where l picked up what l needed carefully so as not to make noise.

Then l headed up stairs to his room, where on his floor where his room is located l heard noises. I followed where the noise was coming from and so happens to be where l was headed.
I tiptoed till his room and there were whispers and moanings, strange because am sure he said he'll be in all alone today OK.

I held the door nob and turned in and then pushed open the door. Gently so as not to heard then looked in. Oh my God l said out loud and then and there they all turned and looked at me. Then Ken's head popped from under some blonde bimbo.

All the contents fell from my hands and l rased out of that place. Mmh damn that bastard he doesn't deserve my tears his lose.

So that's why am here in Twin Powers  club am treating myself and am gonna have fun till the weekend is over. Am going all in, throughout the night l drank danced like there is no tomorrow made out with like three or is it six total strangers. Damn l can't remember but right now am in a house or is it a condo.

In the leaving room of this place l can't see a thing am too high from the alcohol, shisha, music and now this hands touching every inch of my body. Today l had in my knee length micro min- black dress.

I remember to have lost or removed my pants during one of my make out session with the guys, so now am naked down there where l feel his hands.
Then l feel hands and lips at the back of my neck l turn and find another man giving me pleasure from behind as well.

Fuck what have l just gotten myself into two men giving pleasure to me damn am in heaven. They lift me up and push the dress all the way up till they remove it. The one at my back moves and am pushed up the wall where the one in front plays with my now exposed boobs. As a moan escapes my lips.

He smiles and kisses me from my eyes one at a time to my nose then my ears then my chin then went to my neck where he gave spacial attention and played on my neck till he found the spot and bit it while kissing it.

I moaned uncontrollably as the two strangers got me off with there hands and lips. They had hardly touched my pussy but l had my first orgasm of many that night.

Godlike bodies,hard muscles and biceps, hands so expertly caressing every inch of my body driving me crazy. My skin was on fire from their touch, craving the feeling when they move to the next spot. Suddenly l felt something cold in my ass before l could ask the one in front roughly inserted two fingers in my pussy, getting my attention, kissing me passionately at the same time muffling my moans.

I was dripping by now and so high that didn't notice what the one behind was up to. It's like at the count of three both guys entered me causing me to scream from the pain, l felt as if my insides have been torn into pieces, my ass and pussy was penetrated by monster dicks, my virgin ass was on fire.

They were not gentle at all though they let me adjust to them for a minute only to fuck me hard, rough and at that skin to skin. I screamed moaned and the screaming got louder, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

They switched at after time that too after giving me most amazing orgasm  that l have ever had in my life. My body shock after every orgasm and trembling. They fucked me countless number of times to a point l couldn't take it anymore, l begged for them to stop at some point because of how sore and tender my whole body was.
That is the last thing l remember though because the next thing l just passed out with both men drilling my holes like there was no tomorrow.

As l gently tried to open my eyes voices could be heard whispering kind of arguing. Finally l go my eyes open only to find myself in strangers bed and the room had little light, just enough to let me make out the two men standing by the bed.

Then it all come back to me, last night at the club and the reason l was there and how l got here even up-to my passing out part. I blushed as l recalled having amazing orgasm after orgasm.

Epilogue.

Five years later, that morning l learnt their names; Jayson and Jason Smith who were identical twins. They told me l was out for two days, and how scared they were and contacted their doctors who have been here for two days. Also apologized for ducking me so hard but Jason the dominant one made it clear that they were not sorry for fucking me that long, only that they should have given me more time to rest.

Jayson was gentle and sad for having lost all control like that. I told them that it was alright and that l enjoyed myself and l wouldn't have it any other way.

I opened up to them and spoke of my relationship and the reason l behaved that way the night we met. They proposed we should try and see where this will go and here l am now married to twins and have amazing children.

Jason explained to me that they only love one woman and don't like sharing, that if l was to date l would the both of them. I saw nothing wrong since l enjoyed and liked them both.

They were happy with my response and six months in the relationship l moved in with them and as they say the rest is history. When it came to having children l had for each twins.

On my fertile days l slept with Jayson while Jason fucked only my ass. First year l got pregnant for Jayson. Then two years later l was pregnant for Jason and yes l was scared that l convinced them we do a DNA, well am human pron to doubt so yah, on testing our first twins Maxine and Max were Jayson's while Cara and Carl were positive Jason's.

I was happy and am very happy, l get to be fucked every day by two amazing men who are all mine. Am one lucky lady.

The end