21. One Step closer

George

I could feel his heart beat slowing down as if there was no life to him, the boat to the other side of Teodora landing was quite rough causing Draven to becone sea sick. Draven is at his point where he wanted to drop everything and leave again. I've been thinking about him going to Teodora I don't think it's a good idea to go but we can't turn back now we are half way there. However I shouldn't put my own feelings for what is right because right now my brother needs his mate. He needs something to hold on to, his body is pale and his wolf is shredding beyond normal. That moment I realise what I needed to do.

I caught Draven in a hug his body was tensed yet fragile, I combed my hand through his hair as he cried in pain, "Draven that's enough I'm taking you back to the Alvaro's I can't have you feeling like this."

He sobbed, "I can't let you go alone plus we're near...I miss Siar. George I know I'm an emotional wreck but mum's potion has weared off. You know how hard it is not thinking about Siar? it's fucking hard George I miss him so much I just want to tear whatever comes my way! I hate this, I hate this all! I wish I was human, no worries no wolf worries more like! Just Siar and I living a happy life. I want to go back and see him and tell him how much I love him! I don't care what Logan does he can take Teodora there isn't anything there! There's shit all just a bunch of bushes and shit, and you know that yourself! Mum and dad know that too. We're saving something that is worthless."

He pushed me away and turned his body the other direction. I was shocked he knew, he knew Teodora isn't Teodora it's a duplicate of what was once Teodora. "How'd you know," I asked curiously.

"Tell me why we're wasting our time," He growled

"We're not Draven,"-

"Then what is it? what are we trying to save? If mum has been at the real Teodora why didn't we go,"

"You already know, Logan, where we are is apart of Teodora, its just different now because it was a decoy...there's a prophecy of evil that would come to Teodora looking for the Barika. No one knew who it was or when it will happen that is why our ancestors created this Teodora. I'm just as guttered as you are, my little brother is pulled in a mess," I explained. He shined a tiny hope to me with tamed eyes as if he's ready.

Draven looked up to me. "It all makes sense you're quite right...they didn't say anything because they wanted us to enjoy life without fear. I thank mum and dad for their effort of protecting us." he wrapped himself more into his rug, "I figured mum's potion was a lie it was to trick us thinking our mate bond was broken. Mum is good with tricks." he laughed, which made me laugh too. I was glad he lightened up a bit.

"do you feel better," I giggled

"personally, I do, I feel more energized that I have someone to come back to...this whole thing is about being positive, it may not look it. but if you have a good think about it, it is. Mum and dad doing their best to protect us, me having a mate and you and Marina, our siblings, Morgan and Mesui just everyone who is there to support us. If I narrow this down it is Love. Positive love," he smiled to the sky and gave me the cheesiest smile ever.

I tackled him and nudged his head like good old times when we were much younger. Draven is beyond wise, he's a keeper.

"so do you love her," he chuckled

"who," I playfully replied

he face palms himself, "Marina you idiot"

I laughed so hard he ended up punching my arm. "of course I do...I love her like there's no tomorrow. She's pretty much my everything my rock my gold."

"it was a yes or no question" Draven said with a disgusting tone. It made me laugh because that is Draven. I threw my arm around his shoulder as he rested on me. I smiled and kissed him on the head for how grateful I am to have him back again.

We both looked out to the wharf, it was run down there was no one walking around nor buildings up and running. It was lifeless with a daunting vibe creeping up. This is it.