6. Just another day

We got into dad's truck and drove to the hospital.

"Mel, would you like to trial for Mrs. Alvaro's stealth squad," My father asked.

"My apology sir, I don't do trials and I don't do orders...I say, I'm an independent woman," Mel replied.

Draven tried to laugh, he was to weak I hushed him to rest as he laid on my lap.

"I'm very sorry my lady, what about a leader," Father asked, he's not going to give up.

When my father see's potential he will try his best to recruit new members. We have three different wolf squads, stealth, war and research.

"If you like your stealth team to be strong...I wouldn't recommend Melissa," Mel chuckled

"You're a tough lady. You can be a personal trainer, you can come and go as your please," My father persuade

"Hmmmm, that sounds more reasonable...Nevertheless...I'll think about it. However I do recommend Morgan Hokitika for your research team, she is in fact one of the best potion makers I know, how do you think we hide our dog smell...I mean wolf smell, sorry," Mel said, she felt awkward from saying dog and tries to hide it with a fake laugh.

My dad of course got quite offended.

"I like how you think of your own kind. Might have to reconsider your application" My dad offended

"That's fine with me sir," She smiled

We arrived at the hospital, Draven got checked by a doctor as soon as we walked in to ER.

Draven looked much better. The doctor had cleaned him up, and prescribed him to medications for pain. Draven still looked rough with deep cuts and bruises, like any werewolf he should be healed by tomorrow.

I didn't leave the hospital I made myself comfortable right beside Draven. I was really worried about Draven, I don't think I could leave him out of my sight, ever.

We both woke up this morning to his visitors, Marina, Morgan and Mel. The MMM crew.

"Mel! I thought you were killed," Draven hugged Mel.

"Thanks for the insult, and no. I killed Queen Bz daughter! I shot her right in the vag," Mel replied.

"You should have seen her, she killed," I said

"The important thing is that you are all safe," Marina smiled.

"I hope you are feeling better," Morgan cheerfully.

I am happy that Draven has good friends that treats him like family.

If they are special people to Draven, then they are special to me too, he has a heart of gold.

Draven got released, we all went to my place for lunch. I'm starving I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon. My stomach is grumbling. We walked in to my place they all gasp and looked around amazed.

"Welcome home Sir," My Butler introduced.

"You have a beautiful home, is this where all our tax money go to," Mel looked around the house amazed.

"Your home is absolutely amazing! do you feel like a gold digger," Marina asked Draven.

"You two are so rude...Draven do you think I could come live with you," Morgan asked.

"You're a hypocrit," Marina and Mel at the same time.

I rolled my eyes. These girls are different they act like dudes sometimes. I looked at Draven he face palmed, and turn to look at MMM.