Nine

I wrapped the towel around myself with a blush, slowly walking back to my room. Many thoughts had filled my head, especially since he didn't seem like the type to have a red room. I eyed the hallway and walked to my room, putting on a pair of boxers and plopping down on my bed.

"Brendon?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want something to eat?" He was standing on my doorway now.

"Uh... No thank you."

"Well, come with me. You can pick yourself up something to eat for later."

I nodded and tossed on a pair of skinnies and a Metallica shirt. He eyed my outfit and giggled, looking for his car keys.

"Babe?"

"Me?" I asked, kind of in shock.

"No, The doorway.. Yes you, Nimrod," he rolled his eyes at my response.

"Oh.. What did you need?"

"When we came in, did you see where I set my keys?"

"Last time I checked, they were on the key rack thing by the door."

He walked over to it and looked for the key, shaking his head slowly. Suspicion began to arise and he walked outside, looking in the driveway to see his car gone. He walked back inside, slamming the door behind him.

"Fucking bastard took my car. I have shit in there I needed.."

"Just call him And tell him to give you back your car.."

"No, it isn't that easy. You see, he is an asshole and doesn't do as asked or as told unless he wants to do it. And based on how he took my car, he's not ready to go.."

I was confused, replaying the last sentence in my mind until I understood what he meant. Dallon let out a sigh and walked to his room, calling Michael and pretty much throwing a bitch fit. I couldn't help but giggle, there was something about when Dallon was mad that drove me crazy. In that very moment, I was up for round three.