Two ×Smut Warning×

I inched closer to him, giggling as I threw the condom wrapper onto his desk. I watched as his eyes met the wrapper then mine.

"Fuck me, Mister Weekes."

Shortly after I said I that, I was pinned to the wall,  and my neck was being bitten. Letting out a small moan, he started to palm me through my jeans.

"You have to keep quiet. Got it?"  He looked me in the eyes, the tone of his whisper serious. "It's not like I don't approve of the noise, because I do; but there are other teachers here. Keep the noise to a minimum."

"Or we could fuck in your car.."

"oh hush," he whispered as he nipped at my ear and unzipped my pants, my member poking out. He got  on his knees, kissing my length slowly; licking it before wrapping his lips around it and starting to suck and scrape his teeth along. I chewed on my lip and holding back moans.

I pushed him off of me, smirking to myself as I grabbed the condom,"Put this on. I'm done waiting."

He chuckled and took his pants off, his member fully erect. He was bigger than expected and I couldn't look away. Before he put the condom on, I got a taste; I began to deep throat him, making my throat vibrate for more pleasure. He let out soft moans, throwing his head back. After a few minutes, he pushed me off and put the condom on.

"Strip."

I nodded and did as told, slowly stripping and blushing," No promises I can stay quiet.. I'm a screamer..."

He went in his desk and got a gag, sticking it in my mouth,"Shut up."

I nodded and looked at him as he picked me up and set me on a desk, bringing my bum to his level. I gasped as he inserted himself and closed my eyes, a dark blush flooding my face. He began to thrust and moans flooded the room.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

I blushed once more and came on my stomach. I watched him lick it up, grinning wide.

Fuck,Brendon! You finished first! That's not attractive! I kept kicking myself for finishing first, but at the same time, I didn't mind.

"Bren, I'm close," he breathed, touching my prostate repeatedly before exploding into the condom; Oh Lord, how I wish I wouldn't have given him the condom. I came again and smiled wide, getting the exact attention I've longed for.

He pulled out and got dressed, biting his lip as he saw me laying there, panting lightly. Before I knew it, he was sitting me up and kissing me sloppily. I reluctantly pulled away and got dressed, sitting in his chair for a few minutes.

  I finally got what I wanted. Mister Weekes took my innocence and even if it was a high school crush, I'm glad he took it.

  He started wiping the desk down, putting things exactly the way he wanted and pretty much acting like it never happened.

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SMUT SO EARLY ON. I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.   ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I WILL BE UPDATING AS SOON AS I CAN. BUT WITH WORK AND SCHOOL STARTING SOON, THINGS ARE PRETTY HARD. I LOVE YOU LITTLE BUTTERFLIES. STAY  STRONG AND CARRY ON