Six

I put all my things where I wanted them before removing the plastic wrapping on the bed. I looked at the light blue walls and thought about making it a sky; it seemed childish, but he did say I could do whatever I wanted.. As I removed the plastic, I heard shouts from the other room.

                Dallon's P.O.V.

I looked at Michael, worried as to how he would take it. He gets aggressive and it scares me. I'm not one for conflict unless there is a good reason for it.

"Baby?" I asked softly, touching his shoulder.

"Yes?" He sounded annoyed.

"C-can we talk? I think it's time."

"I guess.."

I slowly sat next to him and he switched off the TV. He looked at me and let out a long sigh. It was apparent he didn't want to talk and it was obvious I was cutting into his "Relaxation Time."

"Look... I think we should end what we have.. I'm just not happy.. It's been so long since I've had a real smile.."

"Oh?"

"I'm not happy with you, nor do I see a future with you."

"Good, looks like I have cheated all for good reason."

"You what?!" I stood up and yelled.

"I was cheating!" He yelled back.

"Explain!"

"Originally a one night stand with this girl, Francesca, and it turned into more.."

At this point, I've had enough. I grabbed our picture and broke the frame upon his head and ripped the picture.

"Oh wow," he laughed. "You cheated too! With that pathetic cunt in there! Clearly you like them underage!"

"Actually... Shut up! You aren't underage.. You are older than me! Listen here you piece o' shit, I want you out by tonight. You have an hour and I swear, if you take any of my things I will rip you in half."

He started to back up and smile, trying to get in my face," Dallon, you will never change. One guy to the next. Using them until you get bored.. Well guess what, assweed, I never loved you! I felt sorry for you.. You're not even cute. You are WORTHLESS!" He began to shout, tossing things and breaking glass.

" You described yourself! You shouldn't have even dated me in the first place if you didn't love me. I wasted 5 years of my life on you! FIVE!"

He looked down and grabbed his things," Bye."

I laughed as he left, holding back tears. It's sad to think he never loved me. After everything we did together. I walked over to the night stand and pulled out all the letters he ever wrote me. Each different every time. During the first year, everything was great.. I felt loved. Now, I don't know what is real and what is not. I began to sob as Brendon knocked on my door.

"Is everything okay?" He asked quietly.

"Go away," I sobbed.