Seven

Brendon's P.O.V.

"Go away," Dallon sobbed.

I walked over to him and rubbed his back,"Shhh... It's okay... Everything will be okay, Dallon.. Just relax.."

He looked over at me and tossed me the letters," In each one he told me he loved me and expressed it in many ways.. Brendon, I was in love with that man for the longest time... Only to find out he cheated and never loved me... I-"

"Oh, shut up. Clearly if he cheated then he wasn't the one for you."

"I get that, but-"

"But nothing," I cut him off, wiping away his tears.

There was still a Part of Dallon that loved Michael, it was obvious.

Ever since the fight, Dallon hasn't been himself. During class he is quieter and writes everything down, He barely smiles, Hell, when he goes home all he does is sit in his room.

"Dallon, can we get you out of this weird mood?"

"I don't see how, but I guess you could try.."

"First off, give me the letters.."

Dallon tossed the letters to me and frowned, I walked into my room and put them under my pillow, making sure there was a lighter and a burn pan.

"Why do you need those?" Dallon asked once I walked back in his room.

"Because, you're in a weird mood and you don't need those..."

"I'm-"

"Shut up and strip."

He looked at me weird then slowly started to strip, a slight grin on his face. Once he was fully stripped, I smirked and kissed him aggressively.

                         ...

Dallon turned off the water, panting and giggling to himself.

"Feel better, love?"

"Depends.."

"On..?"

"If you are."

I giggled and nipped at his neck, ready for another round. He blushed and pinned me to the wall, kissing me sloppily.

"You see, Brendon, you make me happy. No matter what we're doing... Even though it's illegal and I'm sacrificing my job, I suggest you be mine."

"Why did you throw in the downfalls?"

"Just.. I don't know..."

I grinned and kissed him," Of course I'll be yours. I'll be legal next year anyway..."

He smirked and unpinned me, grabbing two towels. I eyed him as he held my towel open and motioned for me to get into it. I eyed the white towel and stepped near it, blushing as it was wrapped around my waist.

"Oh?"

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Someone's still hard. We'll just have to change that," he winked, grabbing my hand and leading me into a room I've never seen before.

"Lie on that bed.."

I nodded and looked at all the toys on the wall, blushing as he grabbed pink furry handcuffs and rope.

"Welcome to my red room," he giggled as he put the handcuffs on me.