"Oh no. I am not." Ae politely replied while smiling.

"Are you sure? You really look like an actor? What's your name, P'?" another one asked.

"I am sure. I am not an actor. Ahhm, my name is Ae."

Ae was starting to feel uncomfortable now. He looked at Noh with eyes pleading for help.

Noh smiled and turned to the girls.

"Ahhm, He is a friend of my mine. Please return to your seats, the fan interaction will start in a bit. "

The girls unwillingly returned to their places, still whispering about how good looking Ae was.

"Noh, thank you." Ae sighed in relief. He was never good with dealing people he doesn't know.

"Anytime." Noh winked.

What the two didn't notice that amidst the interview, Pete saw the girls that approached his P'Ae and his expression changed for a split second.

During the fan interaction, the lovely host left the stage and stayed on the side where Noh and Ae was. She started a conversation with them while waiting for her cue to go back the stage. But anyone could see that she was being intimate with Ae. Laughing while holding Ae's arm, which really make the latter uncomfortable. But Ae, being the polite guy he is, only smiled.

Pete saw what's happening on his peripheral. He felt an annoyance that he had never felt in his entire life. He wanted to go to where his P'Ae was and snatched him away from the spider's web. But he remembered he was on stage, his face changed very quickly to the Pete that the fans loved and adored.

---

After the event, Pete silently went to his changing room without talking to anyone. This behavior caught Ae and Noh's attention but decided to not confront the guy. He maybe tired, they both thought.

Pete smiled and thanked everyone for their hardwork but still not making any eye contact to Noh or Ae. Noh knows this too well, confronting Pete while he is sulking like this is never a good move.

"Pete, Ae said you will have dinner with him. I'll go ahead and bring these  things to the van. I'll see you later at home."

Noh said while putting everything in the luggage. He doesn't want to deal with this Pete. He had a faint idea on why this guy is acting this way but he was not 100% sure. He also wanted to know how Ae will handle him.

Pete just nodded.

When Noh passed by Ae, he whispered something with a smirk.

"Good Luck, Ae."

Ae was confused with what Noh said and worried why his angel is not saying anything.

"What the hell is happening? What's wrong with Pete?"

Ae was lost on what he must do. They were in silence for quite sometime after Noh left but he can't think of anything to say. He was about to ask Pete if he was hungry when Pete beat him to it.

"P'Ae, let's go now. I'm hungry" Pete said in stern tone.

"Sure. Where do you want to eat, Pete?" Ae answered quietly.

Ae instinct tells him that asking Pete if he is okay will bring disaster.

"Anywhere is fine!"

Pete walked out of the room and still walking infront of Ae until the parking lot.

Inside the car, Pete was still not looking at Ae.

Ae was anxious and worried that he can't take it anymore.

"My adorable angel, what's the matter? Did P'Ae do something that upset you?"

Ae was gently ruffling the sulking guy's hair.

"Did you enjoy the attention, P'Ae?"

"Huh? The what?"

Ae was now thinking hard on what could have caused this attitude from the guy who is now the love of his life. Then it hit him, and it made him smile.

Pete saw the smile that forming on his P'Ae's lips and it annoyed the hell out of him.

"You love it, didn't you?"

A mix of annoyance and hurt could be heard on Pete's tone.

Ae did not answer immediately. He was engulf with a certain happiness that he wanted to remember every detail of this version of Pete.

"Aish, this kid. How can you be jealous of your own fans."

Ae was now suppressing his laughter. He needs to pacify this angel or else he might become the angel of death.

"Should have I shooed them away?"

Ae was testing the waters. He wanted Pete to know that he perfectly understood why he is being this way without saying it directly.

"Of course not, that won't be polite!"

Pete pouted.

"Then should have I shown them my serious expression so they became wary of approaching me?"

"You still look handsome even if you do that!"

Ae suppressed a chuckle.

"Should I have shoved her hands when she touched my arm?"

"That would have been so ungentleman of you!"

Pete was still looking outside the car.
Ae was now ready for the last card.

With a soft and sweet tone, he said.

"Should have I left so Pete would not feel bad after the event?"

Pete quickly turned to look at his P'Ae, eyes glistening with held back tears.

"No! I wanted P'Ae to be there!"

Ae trapped Pete in a tight hug. Letting the younger guy sob quietly on his shoulders.

"Aish, my Pete. Why are you being this way? I didn't enjoy any of it. You know how bad I am with dealing with people I don't know. You even experienced it. I was there for you and for you alone."

"Really, P'Ae?" Pete was still sobbing.

"I wouldn't have come if you didn't ask me too."

Ae can't hide the happiness he feeling right now. He continued to caress his angel's back to pacify him.

"Are you feeling better now?"

Pete silently nodded on his shoulders.
Ae released him from his hug and wiped Pete's tears.

"Can we now go to our date, my adorable angel?"

"Yes but only if P'Ae won't let go of my hand while he drives."

"Ohh, my Pete. I will never ever let you go."

---

I was really in a bad mood earlier. Some people triggered my patience and I literally lost it. There are a lot of insensitive hypocrites around me.

I had literally wanted to write this chapter so Ae and Pete could make me feel better. And they did. They are my drugs.

I hope they make you feel better too. Now I can sleep.
(灬♥ω♥灬)

PS: I'm a big fan of One Ok Rock. If you have time, listen to Pierce so you'll know why it was the song I chose. (。’▽’。)♡