twenty - eight

Start from the beginning

"ah really? that's ridiculous in any way." i joked. "thank you, president-nim. i'll hung up now."

i quickly put my phone inside my bag and head down to the lobby.

"to jungkook's house, please." jungkook's father secretary said to the driver.

the car soon started driving and minutes later, the car arrived at a majestic golden gate, revealing a possibly 5-hectare land with a castle in the middle, beautiful landscape around it.

goodness..

"we're here." the driver said once the car stopped in front of the house entrance.

i went out the car and directly went for the door which soon to be opened by the guards.

"take me to the ceo's bedroom." i said to one of the maids.

"g-gladly." she replied and went to god-knows-where in this gigantic area.

"so, tell me. did you see jungkook-ssi walking out of his room?" i asked.

"to be honest, i knocked his room this morning to call him out because he's late for work, but he told me not to bother him." she explained.

"really? okay.. thank you." i reluctantly replied.

"we're here." she bowed to me and left after we stopped in front of a door.

i took a deep breath before starting to knock on the door.

"jungkook-ssi?"

i called him a few times and there were no reply. i start to try to open the door but it was locked.

damnit.

"jungkook-ssi, open the door." i demanded, as i tried to open the door once again.

i groaned as i gave up. i turned around to find a guard and called him out.

"hey! you there. help me here." i called.

he got a surprised look on his face before stepping to me.

"bang the door open." i said.

"b-but—"

"it's an order from jungkook-ssi's personal doctor and appointed person from the president. if you don't open the door this instant, the ceo might lose his life and job, and you'll soon lose yours too." i showed him my doctor badge as i speaked loud and clear.

the guard got scared and hesitated but he kicked the door open anyway.

"thank you, you may leave." i said to him and quickly went inside the room.

i closed the door in my back, eventhough it was unable to close properly, and wander off to find the human being inside.

"jungkook-ssi?" i called out.

*THIRD PERSON's POV*
the girl placed her medical bag on a nearby table and used her vision to quickly grasp any sight of a man. but she didn't.