fifteen

*Y/N's POV*
double date?

yoongi suddenly hugged my shoulders and lean to my ear.
"just go with the flow." he whispered.

"okay then! let's go!" i hugged yoongi's waist and drag him away to the door.

we quickly ran out the door first so we can talk.

"so?"

"let's see if he really likes you. let's be a couple and lovey dovey, and see if he's jealous or not." yoongi exclaimed.

by the way. i told yoongi that jungkook confessed to me.

"i'm in!" my eyes lighten up.

this gonna be fun!

us four are walking down the streets. me and yoongi are at the front, while jungkook and mina are behind us.

"okay, why do i feel like there's someone intensely staring at us?" i whispered to yoongi.

"probably.." he whispered back, slowly looking behind, causing me to look behind too.

there it was. jungkook, with an intense stare, looking at both us. his face looked so mad. when he notice us looking at him, he immediately look away.

we both look in front again.
"yup." i replied.

mina is blabbering a lot of things and it really made us dizzy.

*

*

*

the 'double date' went well so far. jungkook seems mad and moody though. is he jealous?

"guys, we'll separate first okay? we'll meet again later." mina said to us.

"wha—" jungkook said, but cutted.

"sure! kaja, (y/n)!" yoongi drag me.

we separated our paths, inside the mall.

"jungkook seems jealous." yoongi said, when we're quite far away from them.

"but is he?" i replied.

"well.." yoongi shrugged.

"i just... can't trust him that easily. c'mon he does that to every girl."

"you're not wrong."

suddenly, my throat hurts so bad. i start to cough.

"you okay?" he asked me, concerned.

i can't speak and my throat starts to hurt even more.

i put my hand in my mouth, and....

blood came out..

i-i.. was coughing blood..

"(y/n)?!" yoongi panicked.

"yah!" yoongi called me again, still with that panicked and concerned face.

"i-i'm okay.." i reassured him.

"w-what do you mean?!! you're coughing b-blood!!" yoongi kinda raised his voice.

i tried to calm him down.
but, i was getting weak every second.

"o-oppa... can you accompany me to the... h-hospital?"

as much as i hate the hospital, i need to go there to know what the hell is happening to me.

"of course, cmon let's go now," he held my hand.