Author's Note

Hi all, TearsForKait here.

First of all, I do owe an apology for not updating this story in so long. I wanted to have it done by Christmas, but clearly, that didn't happen.

Second of all, NO, Cold isn't going to be cancelled or anything, so if this message scared you, no need to worry! I'm just here to owe an explanation about why I haven't been posting or have been online Wattpad.

My anxiety has been getting extremely worse in the past month. My mental health deteriorated greatly. I cant go a few days without having an anxiety attack about something, or worse, not even having a reason to be anxious at all.

I'm proud to say though, I'm finding a therapist and I'm going to get the help that I've been needing for a very long time. I can't deal with this anymore, and I don't deserve to feel like this...hell, NO ONE deserves to feel scared about nothing every single day of their lives.

So, I've decided to finally do something and step up about my issues. I can't stay silent any longer, and you never should stay silent about your mental health. Anxiety won't win this battle, I promise!

With that said, please understand that I may be gone for a while longer until my mental health begins to grow back healthy again. Be mad if you want, I don't really care. I know that my true fans and friends here on wattpad will care and understand. I have my own personal life.

If you want to talk to me or keep in touch, you can follow me on Instagram!

Spam : bombersinthesky
Art : kaelriart