❄️Arrival❄️

December 12th, 1983. A hotel in London. 3:02 P.M.

Chris pulled into a populated hotel. The boys exited the vehicle, excitedly looking around the huge building in front of them. "This place looks awesome!" Manny laughed and began walking to it. The rest followed him, being a little slower than he was. Manny entered the building and walked up to the desk, approaching a young woman whom he thought was beautiful. A grin plastered on his face. "Hey, what's cookin', good lookin'- OW!" Ian punched Manny's arm.

Was it because of jealousy? Probably. Chris rolled his eyes. "Please excuse them. We have a 2 reservations here for Hughes." The girl smiled and looked at the 5. "Certainly. Are you guys... a family?" She suddenly made an odd expression. Chris laughed and shook his head. "No, no. You see...this is just my band." The boys looked at him surprised that he said that. "Oh! I'm sorry. Then alright, well...here's your room keys!" The woman handed Chris the keys. "Thanks.

The boys went up the elevator onto the 4th floor. They walked down the hall and arrived to their room. Manny ran in and leapt onto a bed, groaning comfortably. "Ahh, that hits the spot." Curt walked in and looked at the room, seeing that there were two beds. They seem to be big enough for two people. He wondered if he and Roland would be sleeping together. It made him smile. Ian and Roland stood near the entrance, looking inside. "Place looks good." Ian said.

"I agree..." Roland sighed softly. It felt nice to finally get away from home for a while. Manny got up and stomped his foot. "Okay, let's talk food, people! There's a cafe here, right?" Chris nodded. "Yeah. Let's go get a bite to eat quick. We have to be there at 4:00!" They all exited the room and walked downstairs to the mini buffet area. "Wow, that food smells soooo good!" Curt closed his eyes and sniffed the air. 

Manny's stomach growled extremely loud, all the others hearing it. "Jesus dude, you weren't kidding when you said you were hungry." Curt laughed and Manny scoffed. "I don't lie, man!" "Whatever guys, let's just sit and eat." Chris walked over to the desk. "I'll pay for your food." "Thanks Chris." They boys said, and they all picked from an assortment of meals. There were salads, soups, desserts, fruit, you name it. 

They boys all sat down with their food, and began to eat. Roland had a big bowl of fruit, while everyone else ate something complicated. "Roland, being healthy is boring dude!" Manny held up his burger in front of Roland's face, and took a huge bite out of it. Roland rolled his eyes. "Is that so...well, at least I won't get fat." Manny scoffed. "That's so mean!" "I was only kidding." Curt laughed and continued eating his food. "You guys... let's stop.

About 30 minutes passed by, and it was 4:45. Chris hurried over to their table, seeing the boys chatting with empty plates. "Guys, we need to get going! Practice starts in 15 minutes! Stop chatting and GET MOVING!" He yelled, running to the van. The boys groaned and got up, walking slowly to the van. "Man, I'm so full though..." Manny complained, and leaned onto Ian as he walked. Ian felt a small blush burn his cheeks but he pretended like it wasn't there. "Dude...get off."

They all entered the van, and Chris began driving immediately, the boys not buckled up yet. They all swerved side to side, and crushed each other. Especially Manny and Ian. "Get the fuck off of me dude!" Ian yelled, and Manny whined. "I can't! Chris is driving like a maniac!" Roland was also leaning on Curt, but Curt did not say anything. "Man, crazy driver, huh?" Roland said and looked up at Curt. "Hah..yeah, Ro!" Curt smiled at him.

December 12th, 1983. The main stage. 4:01 P.M.

The boys arrived at the stage, seeing a ton of band vehicles parked outside. It wasn't obvious. but they felt intimidated by big artists being there. As they walked into the building and headed backstage, they heard one of the bands practicing. Boy George was on stage singing 'Do You Really Want To Make Me Cry' almost as good as the real recording. Ian mouthed the words softly to himself, and Manny watched him, joining him after a while.