Chapter 13

A/n OOH!!!! SHE UPDATES TWICE THIS WEEK?! Yep! I regret nothing! I love all of you lovely readers, but I also love watching you all suffer just the slightest! Enjoy this LOVELY chappie! 

Lance POV

I start running through the halls of the Castle of Lions, a huge smile across my face. I smile even wider, enjoying the rush of wind fluttering through my hair. I look out one of the large windows to see Lotor's ship getting ready to dock, and I start blushing like a madman. It's been about two weeks since the last time I have seen my wonderful and beautifully amazing boyfriend. You can't tell I miss him at all! 

"Lotor!" I scream as I jump into his comforting arms. I feel his muscular arms wrap around me as I bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"Well, someone missed me and also found a way to relax quite a bit," Lotor states smiling as I look up at him and salute my other comrades after I jump out of his arms. I smile up at him and bury myself in his arms once again.

"Well, why don't we get any hugs!" Ezor says as she joins our hug uninvited. The others besides Axca shrug and decide to join the hug as well.

"I glance over Ezor's shoulder to see Voltron standing in the doorway, glaring at them. I frown and disband the hug with a small smile directed towards Lotor.

"It has been so boring without you, Lance. No one will play hide and attack with me!" Ezor says sticking out her bottom lip in a cute pouting motion. 

I giggle before replying with,  "We can play that later, k Ezor?" 

I watch as a huge sparkle returns to her eyes as she nods her head eagerly. 

Zethrid walks up to me with a scary glare.

"You, little stupid twerp, didn't say goodbye to me," she says just before she scoops me into her arms, making sure to break all of my bones in a bear hug before putting me down.

I gasp for a breathe before turning towards Axca. I stand up straight, putting my hand over my chest, standing there waiting for a response. I realize that response won't be happening when she walks over and hugs me tightly. I hesitate before hugging her back.

I smile as she steps back, she stops right in front of me. Soon I see her hand fly towards my face just before I duck and grab her hand, swinging around and pinning it to her back.

"I am glad that your instincts that we worked so hard to help develop, haven't been forgotten," she says as I let go with a light-hearted laugh. I watch her smile and nod approvingly.

I glance over at Voltron to see their faces full of shock and surprise from the currently odd situation in front of them. I stand back in my usual place next to Lotor as he steps forward to greet Voltron and talk diplomacy.

"You look so un-General like in those clothes, Lance. Do you want me to grab something from my room that you might feel comfortable in, Lance?" Lotor asks as he glances back at me.

"Oh, God! Yes fucking please. I hate this thing, I feel so uncomfortable in this outfit!" I yelp as Lotor smiles and nods as he exits the room.

"Lance, I thought you loved that jacket!" Hunk said, referring back to when we were in the Garrison. I remember that I used to even wear it underneath my garrison clothing. 

"I prefer the clothing that Lotor has," I respond with a smile just before Lotor returns and hands me the clothes. I look down to see a tight, black turtleneck accompanied by black pants and shoes. All of these clothing items with purple lines going through it as if it was an Alien-like version of Nike.