Chapter 8

As soon as I got home I rushed straight into my bedroom, bypassing any "hello, how was your day" that was thrown towards me. My goal was my bedroom. As soon as I made it into the familiar four walls I slammed my door shut with haste and slowly began to slide down my door as I thought about everything that happened today. All that I could think about were Hunters eyes, his lips, and why they didn't come colliding into mine. I wanted to kiss him so badly that I could feel the blood rushing to my face. Did he feel the same? And oh god the way that I left him, how embarrassing! I don't think I have ever run so fast in my entire life! Maybe if I had stayed he might've made the first move? FUCK!!

I need to stop thinking about him, the plan was to forget him and make friends yet I haven't been successful in making any of them, well I guess you could now count Hunter as a friend? That's beside my point, we wanted to forget him! No matter how many times I tell myself to forget him I can't, and when I finally get the courage too he finds me. How annoying.

I decide to do my homework as a means to distract me and my brain from thinking about him, there never seems to be an end to the piles and piles of homework we get as year 11's now so I may as well try and get a chunk of it done. Hours pass by and I managed to get quite a lot done, I was rather productive. What time is it? Shit it's 11:00pm already?! How has the time gone by so fast?! I go run and grab my phone to having five text messages from an unknown number, who could this be?

Unknown: "Hey"
Unknown: "You there?"
Unknown: "Hazelllll"
Unknown: "Surely you're not asleep?!"
Unknown: "HAZEL!"

Shit who the fuck is this and how did they get my phone number?! I text them back.

Hazel: "Hello? Who is this?"
Unknown: "Take a guess ;)"
Hazel: "I don't know just tell me! And how did you get my number?!?!"
Unknown: "It's Hunter silly, and it was on my mums phone for some reason, strange"

SHIT!! Does this means he knows everything, oh god this is baddddddd.

Hazel: "ohhh okay, well hi Hunter"
Hunter: "Hiyaaaa"

After that we spoke for hours, all normal conversation that you'd have with your friends and no clues to suggest he remembers anything. Let's hope he doesn't...