Chapter 6

So looking back at yesterday I realise now that my plans were foiled, I was drawn in by his devilish smirk. I didn't come home with any new friends just that Hunter would see me around sometime.

I still can't believe he doesn't remember who I am... does he not remember our games we used to play and how we made up our own language to stop people from talking to us? I don't understand how he could forget that. That was such a massive part of my life and without it I don't think I would be who I am today, I guess it meant nothing to him. That's all in the past now, what matters is here! There present!

I throw on some clothes (ripped jeans and a black hoodie) and start to make my way to school yet again. Once again I walk into school and people are looking at me, is there something really wrong with me? I feel a tap on my shoulder, quickly I turn around to see who it is and it's Hunter. Why is he tapping me?

"Hey there" Hunter says with a little smirk showing.
"H-hi" I barely manage to stutter.

Fuck why do i have to be so god damn awkward! It's only Hunter. It's not like he remembers me anyway.

"So I was thinking all last night and I think I remember you from somewhere" Hunter said with his smooth husky voice.
"Oh?" I questioned.
"Yeah, you sit next to me in history right?" Hunter questioned.

The look of dissatisfaction and disappointment spread across my face, I'm pretty sure he noticed it. I thought for one second that he remembered me ,but I guess not.

"Yeah that's me" I smile trying to shake it off.

We start walking into school together and now literally everyone is staring, it's not my imagination. They are staring. I start to feel all of my nerves and anxiety welling up and I just want to run and hide, I hate that he is so popular.

"We have history first do we not?" He asked as I seemed to be walking the wrong way.
"Oh yeah, you're right we do, sorry" I replied.

My head seemed to be in the clouds and I can't concentrate on anything, it's annoying and I must be annoying him with it too. We begin walking in the correct direction to history and take our seats together. He will probably start looking out of the window any second now and begin to ignore me.

He never did. In fact the entire time he was speaking to me about anything he could, trying to get a gist of who I am and learn all he could about me. Not once did I let on that I knew him from when we were born, that'd make it awkward.

Fuck it's going to be a long day...