Chapter 5

After Hunter dashed out of the classroom I began to wonder if there was something wrong with me, did I smell gross or something? Or was he just in a hurry to be somewhere else? It didn't matter anyway he was not apart of my objective, my objective was to make friends.

I leave the classroom and head down the hall to my next class, science. This lesson as also very boring as the teacher had such a boring monotone voice that made me very tired, I usually just fall asleep in this lesson so that's what I planned to do. I walk into the classroom and take the seat closest to the back window, I lay my head on the desk and just fall asleep. Soon after I was awoken by a scream, in the haze I couldn't quite process what they said so I lifted my head to see who it was and to my surprise it was Mr heartright.

Shit!

He was stood right in front of my desk looking down on me with his eyes narrowed, he looked angry. Once I came to my senses he was screaming at me to get out and stand in the hallway to think about my actions and that he would come speak to me about my actions as well as the consequences when he could be bothered with me. On that note I packed up all of my things and walked outside, immediately sliding down the wall next to the door places my head in my hands.

Thinking that it couldn't get any worse than it already has I hear someone say "hi" to, who I assume must be me, so I look up. To my surprise it is Hunter.

Shit!!

He starts talking to me asking why I am outside, so I explain that I fell asleep and he starts laughing, I actually made him crack up laughing!! He then asks me for my name.

Wait.

Why was Hunter asking me for my name? He knew exactly who I was as we were inseparable didn't he? Had he really forgotten?

I guess I am easy to forget...

I tell him my name, introduce myself as Hazel. He then shows me this smirk of his that makes my heart quiver. After that he tells me that he has to go to lesson now but he will definitely see me around.

EEEEEEP!!