normal day?

(Patricks POV)

I was woken up by the darn alarm making my ears ring. I reach my hand over to the alarm and weakly turn it of. Once i was able to sit up i rubbed my tired eyes. I looked over to my lover and gently shaked him awake

"Paul come one its time to get the kids ready for school"

He just turned over and grumply said
"5 more minutes"

I decided to give him his 5 minutes and got out of bed making my way to Tord and Matts room first.

(Tords POV)

I was woken up by my dad patrick and knowing it was time to get my drowsy butt out of bed. I sit up to see my dad walk over to Matt and gently wake him up.

I slide off my bed and walk to my drawer. I find my black hoodie and slip it on.

Then i walk over to the the closet to get my shoes. While i look for my shoes in the messy closet i catch a glimps of matt admiring his face in a small hand mirror. I just roll my eyes and chuckle at his ego.

Once my shoes were on i stroll my way to the bathroom. I turn on the sink and start brushing my teeth and comp my hair. I always found it weird how most my hair is flat but two strands of hair pointed upwards making it look like horns

(Toms POV finally)

I was changing when all of a sudden pain was sent all over my body. It wasnt so bad but it hurt enough for me to get dizzy and sit back down on my bed.

After a while the pain slowly faided away. I took a sigh of relief and continued getting ready.

[Smol time skip]*-*

(No ones POV)

The children made their way into the school walking next to each other. Edd decided he was going to the art room since school hasn't started yet.
Matt went to tudering to turn in some missing work he had.
Tord and tom were left alone.

(Toms POV)

The pain never went away and it was just getting worse. I started to feal like throwing up. I told tord that i was going to the bathroom and ran to the nearest one. I rushed inside a stall and basicly throw up all my breakfast. But something was weird i looked down and my voids widen.

What i threw out was a purple slime.

*************
So...cliffhanger.
Look this is my first story ever sorry if its not what you expected but i hope you awsome people like it