Just a Dream?《chapter 10》

Start from the beginning

Midoriya walked up to (y/n) and apologized for what had happened. (Y/n) smiled at the greenette and told him it was alright.

Midoriya then began to walk towards the living room with the others, but stopped in his tracks when reaching todoroki. They began to talk to each other, but in hushed voices.

Before (y/n) went into the kitchen, she glanced back at the two males. She noticed that both their facial expressions held concern as they stared at each other. (Y/n) walked into the kitchen and began to make the cookie dough.

{Time skip}

"Cause one last time!!~"

"I need to be the one~!!!"

"Who takes you hoommee~!!!"

"One more time~!!"

"I promise after that I'll let you goo~!!!"

Kirishima, (b/f/n), (y/n), and midoriya were singing as they danced as well. Todoroki and bakugou stared at them as they contained in their laughter.

The movie had ended a while ago and after that they chatted and told stories. They had gotten to know each other better and know one anothers quirks. Now they were having karaoke sing off as they danced.

Todoroki's eyes never glued off of (y/n). She had the biggest smile and her dance moves where mainly like a child would dance, but he thought it was adorable.

Kirishima and (y/n) plopped down to the floor, taking a small break from the dancing and singing.

Krypto made his way towards kirishima, which kirishima opened his arms wide for the pooch to snuggle up on him.

Kirishima smushed krypto's as he made kissy sounds and began to talk with him.

(Y/n) smiled at kirishima as he envolved krypto into a hug. Her smile then grew wider. She was filled with happiness. It amazed her on how she had know the four males in a short amount of time, yet she felt so comfortable with them. It was as if she had know them for a really long time.

Krypto then licked kirishima's face and (y/n) emitted a giggle. Kirishima then turned to face (y/n) with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"All this time that I've know you, I had no idea that you had krypto this whole time, (l/n)" stated kirishima.

(Y/n) smiled as she became slightly confused and looked at kirishima. Midoriya and (b/f/n) had froze and stopped singing. Todoroki's and bakugou's attention was now towards (y/n) and kirishima. There was a small tension in the room. There was silence, only the music playing in the background was heard.

"What do you mean?" Questioned (y/n) as one of her brows quirked up.

Kirishima's eyes slightly widened, realizing what he had said, he stared at (y/n) nervously, not knowing what to say.

Bakugou then kicked kirishima on his thigh, since he was close to him, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Stop being retarded, moron. You must'vehit your big head fucking hard when you slipped and fell down when you were dancing." Stated bakugou as he glared at kirishima.

"You did hit your head pretty hard" added midoriya.

(Y/n)'s laughter then filled the room, everyone's attention was one her now.

"You guys are so weird, but that's okay because I'm weird too" she stated as she smiled.

Everyone had then seemed to relax after what (y/n) said.