INFO ;

I. Our calendar will ideally look like this:

JAN. to AUG. — Enter the Competition.
SEP. to NOV. — Judging Period.
DEC. — Awards Winners Revealed.

II. Categories will be based on reads, and not on things like ships, AU, etc. This is to even out the number of books inside each category and to allow unknown books to become noticed. If your category has less than 2 competitors, we will spread you out accordingly. We will personally PM you if this happens to you, though we do hope it doesn't.

TEAM ERZA — 0 to 3k reads.
TEAM LAXUS — 3k to 15k reads.
TEAM MAVIS — 15k+ reads.

III. We will be judging your book by having (hopefully) all of the admins score your book. We will then average the scores to give you one final score. The judge's rubric will be elaborated on in a later chapter.

IV. For each category, there will be 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, and a couple of honorable mentions. Though, please keep in mind that depending on the amount of competitors, the amount of winners may vary. We will notify you ahead of time through our announcements if these changes end up taking place. The awards for each winner will be elaborated on in a later chapter when we are done creating the stickers/coming up with the prizes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

- The Fairy Tail Society Admins