Not a Real Author/Book

This is also starting to irk me.

Somewhere between cursing the author and calling the story trash, this does a bit of both. What a great way to fit in both categories (sarcasm).

People commented that if they were gonna pay for a book, it might as well be a "Real" book, written by a "Real" author.

Excuse me, what do you call these stories You are reading then? Articles?

Stretching it a bit, but, what do you call books you get from online then?

Do these stories have to be legit a physical copy for you to deem it as a book? I mean, there are e-books now...

You know, stories can be told in many ways and different formats right? And that includes books.

Listen, I don't know about you, but my definition of a book is a good story with chapters that build up its plot.

Not every author on here is writing a fanfic, some are legit writers of an original story on here.

There are authors/writers on here that do create original stuff. To call these authors who divert their time to create these stories, with their own unique characters and plot, as not real writers..

Wait, so people who write original stuff on here still can't be deemed as actual authors? Weird...

I know this is an insult to get under the writer's skin, but why are you so angered by reading a "not-a-real-book by a "not-real-author" then if that's what you want to call it?

By this definition, people are getting angered that they're unable to read books that don't exist in the first place...hmm...

Yeah, it definitely insults the originality and the creativity that writers put into their story if that's what you want to get down too.

But, ultimately, this insult of yours also swings back at you, because it reveals your lack of knowledge of what it means to be a good storyteller and an actual writer.