The most awaited date <3

I woke up feeling gorgeous but looking like crap. Shit. I noticed that I fell asleep on the couch, I think I have a stiff neck, but the pain was bearable. I stood up and remembered, it's me and Kyle's day today, just by thinking of it, gives shivers down my spine. I directed my attention to my phone and noticed it had two texts, one from each guy who I think has a special place in my heart? What The Fuck am I thinking?  They do have a place in my heart but the question is do I have in a place in their hearts? How a sad and tragic question, maybe that's why girls are created, to be hurt and prove to others that life isn't always like that, that we girls can hurt boys too, right?

"Ah, fucking questions, no fucking answers" I said to myself while currently staring at the mirror.

I feel like talking to someone but unfortunately my best friend is too busy with her love life, how can I interrupt? This is just stupid, how could I discuss this topic to the boys when they're the one causing this. How pathetic.

I made my way to my closet and trying to look for that perfect dress, that semi formal dress, the one that's not too long and too short. I'm outta dresses for this matter, or maybe I'll just wear skinny jeans and T-shirt with nerdy glasses? Shit's too casual.

"Think Sam....Think" I said to myself while rubbing my temples.

"Ah ha!"

I went through my closet again, throwing this and that making my room look like a fucking jungle.

"YES!" I said while jumping around my room in joy.

I found this dress my aunt gave me, she bought me this galaxy designed dress that gave emphasis on my curves and boobs, making me look hot.

Then I'm gonna pair this with my purple purse and flat shoes, with my mom's jewelry.

"Perfect"

Time check 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Now what  am I supposed to do?"

I went outta my room and made my way to the kitchen to eat 'brunch' (breakfast and lunch). Man, was I starving it took me 3 hours just to find what to wear later for our date with Kyle. I was surprised that Esme cooked my favorite main dish, it was an Asian (Philippine) dish, Adobo.

"Yummy" while clapping my hands in joy, could this day get any better?

"Thanks Esme, I love you!" I shouted, it echoed in the whole house.

"You're welcome dear" It sounded like coming from upstairs.

Time check 2:15 pm. Now what?

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Babe! Come here!"

Babe came running. Babe sat on my lap. By the way, babe is my pet cat, I call him babe coz he's my bae.

I got his toy and played with him for a while, playing with babe takes my stress away, we both got tired and I layed down on our couch and he did the same on top of my belly, I turned the tv on planning to watch 'Vampire Diaries' when I got to the channel, right on timing, the series was already done. How unfortunate of me.

I looked at my watch it was already 3 o'clock, time runs fast. I went upstairs, took another bath, made sure I don't smell like cat. I scrubbed this, scrubbed that and scrubbed every where. I went out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my lucky undies and bra then dried my hair with my towel and put on my dress, it fitted wonderfully. I got the towel off my head but my hair was still wet so I blow dried my hair and braided it and formed it in a bun.

I got my make-up kit and put on some light pink lipstick and lip gloss, then applied eye liner and mascarra on and pink blush on. I didn't make it so thick so my face wouldn't look like a coloring book. I put on my mom's jewelry and I stood up from my chair and looked at myself in the mirror.