First Day of Missery

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

I slammed my hand to stop the buzzing and irritating sound of the alarm clock. It's already 6:00 a.m and I'm still fucking tired. I feel like a truck went over me last night. Oh, but today is just another beginning.

I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom and did my daily routine put a little eye liner and mascarra, blush on, and lip gloss.

After my routine was done, I put on my uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Time Check 6:45 a.m

I still have time. I ate breakfast which was already prepared by my personal maid Esme, she has been with me since childhood, she saw me grow up and everything, she took care of me when my parents weren't here, she basically was my second mom.

After I ate breakfast I got my bag and called for our driver to take me to school, and I went out and headed to school.

I stepped out of the car and went directly to the main hall.

Oh, just by the looks of everyone, I think I'll be just fine throughout the whole school year.

I made my way to my assigned locker and stacked some of my books inside, I closed it and looked at my watch, "I still have time to roam around" I said to myself. I started walking around the hallway and saw a lot of bulletins and there were also a lot of things posted on it.

"There's a try out for soccer for girls on Wednesday." I said to myself.

Should I join? Nah, but... I want to spend my last year in high school great.

Anyways I noticed there was this paper with all the school activities for the entire school year. It was all just the usual nothing too fancy or that can really get everyone's attention.

I continued wandering around and stopped to look at this bulletin with cute designs it was all about dancing and singing, etc.

I can feel the floor shaking, it's like a lot men stampeding.

BOOM!

I was now found on the floor and my things all scattered. I looked around and trying to see who did this and I looked at this guy with dirty blonde hair that looked like it wasn't groomed well, and you can see through his fitting clothes his abbs, and then I remembered he was the same guy who knocked me over at the mall. Yeah! He was the jerk from the mall.

I stood up and dusted my self off .

"Excuse me!? Aren't you gonna apologize for knocking me over you bastard!" I said bitterly.

He turned around and went towards my direction and I can sense his also pissed.

"Apologize? Who me!? You're the one who was in the middle of the hallway!" He said angrily.

"So? If I was in the middle of the hallway couldn't you atleast go around me or say excuse me? Do you really have to push me over, and this is the second time you did this!"

"Oh sorry your fucking highness, I didn't know you were a fucking royalty! Oh, have we even met before?" He said.

"No I'm not a fucking royalty, what a jerk. No! I wouldn't want to meet a person like you in my life! But you did run me over at the mall"

"Oh shit! Look who's talking! Who wouldn't want to meet Brenn Daniel Hemmington!" He looked around to find everyone in agreement.

Then I noticed a huge crowd was already surrounding us.

"Believe me, I don't care who the fuck you think you are, one thing's for sure I'm not one of these people who thinks you're so hot and shit. You fucking dickhead!" I said while walking out from the scene.