Meeting Mr. Hemmington

I woke up early today because someone woke me up so early and demanded that I should get dressed so he could pick me up at exactly 6. Who goes to school at 6!? It's too damn early, but I don't want any fights so I did what he said.

After doing my morning routine and ate breakfast, I heard a honk from a car outside, and who else could do that at 6 a.m but Brenn Hemmington!

I finished my meal, got my bag, and went off to where this guy is taking me.

"Good Morning. By the way where are we going, so early in the morning?" I said as I entered his car.

"We are going to my house, dad is gonna visit and I need you as my girl friend to act like a fucking innocent or a very sophisticated woman infront of him."

"So you are using me?"

"Yes, yes I am."

I feel like a fucking toy. He better makes sure we don't kiss or make body contact or I swear to God I won't be anywhere near 'sophisticated'.

"I feel like a toy"

"Yes, you are. And you are my toy"

"Fucking dick!"

The world would be jumping in joy if me and Brenn would never argue even for once. This is just a piece of crap. I rather be humiliated than being a toy.

"What Ever"

He parked his car in his garage and, man his house was huge.

"Woah, nice house"

"Thanks"

Shit, never knew he could be polite.

He got out of the car first and opened the door for me and as I step out of the car, he made his way to his house and I followed him. To my suprise, his house was clean, I was expecting a little bit dirt or clothes on the floor but no there wasn't any.

"Do want something to drink Ms. Anderson? Perhaps juice?" an old guy's voice waa heard and he was at my side I didn't even notice him.

"No thanks."

He nodded. I guess it was his butler?

"Sam!"

it sounded like Brenn calling from the living room.

"What?"

He handed me a photo, and it looked like him only older, looked like in her early 50's.

"That's my dad. His name is Peter Hemmington."

"oh, you really look like him."

He just looked at me.

"By the way why do you want to show me to your dad?"

"Because he keeps on telling me I should get a girl, not those slut-ish ones, he would like to see me in love with a girl that's gonna love me for who I am and all I think is bullshit. I can only get the money and all his  wealth when he sees me so fucking in love."

"Then why pick me?"

"Cause I know he'll definitely think you're the one cause you don't look like gold-diggers and second is that you look pretty even without much make-up"

I can definitely say that I'm blushing 'coz I can feel warmth in my face.  Oh shit I can't fall for this trick, I'm too dumb maybe this is part of his way of payback? Crap! Gotta try to stop blushing.

"You're kidding right?" I said while trying to laugh without making it sound fake.

"No. I'm dead serious" He said while staring at me.