"Ali truth or dare?" Kling asks.

"Truth" Ali says.

"How many orgasms has Ash given you in one sitting?"

"RAH" I say.

"10" Ali says.

"Damn" I say to Ash and slyly high five her.

"Cairo truth or dare?" Ali says.

"Truth" I say.

"What is the weirdest thing you've seen while diving?"

"Well there's a couple things. In Italy there is a statue called Christ of the Abyss. It's something you don't expect to see while diving. In Egypt there is an entire city called Heracleion that is submerged underwater. The city submerged due to bad soil so it literally just sank into the sea. But there is some stuff I wish I'd never seen."

"Like what?" Moe asks.

"You really want to know?" The team nod. "Sometime I'll be diving on either a ship wreck or a plane wreck and you'll see dead bodies in the exact position the person or persons was in when they died."

"Persons?" Carli says.

"Yeah. I was diving on a ship wreck one time and while swimming through it I came across two lovers in bed holding hands. It was both very beautiful and very sad."

"Ash truth or dare?" I say after a prolonged silence.

"Dare."

"I dare you to cover your eyes and kiss whatever body part I put in front of your mouth." She closes her eyes and I put my foot in front of her and she kisses it.

"Well that was gross...Kling truth or dare?" Ash says

"Dare" Kling says.

"I dare you to be silent and say nothing from now until your next turn."

"I'll go so she can't talk" Kelley says and Kling flips her off. "Cairo truth or dare?" 

"Dare" I say.

"I dare you to kiss the person on your right." Well that's Christen and she is like my best friend and she is also Tobin's girlfriend who is another one of my good friends. Now how do I get out of this situation? Wait...she didn't say where I had to kiss her

"Okay" I say and see Tobin's jaw clench. I lean over to Christen and kiss her cheek then look at Kelley and smirk. "You didn't say where I had to kiss her."

"Cheeky little shit" Kelley says and I look at Tobin who discreetly nods at me basically saying thank you.

"Alex truth or dare." I say

"Dare" She says

"I dare you to put ice cubes in your bra and leave them there until the melt."

"Well that is just torture, but okay" Rose goes and gets the ice bucket and gives it to Alex who grabs some and puts them in her bra. I didn't really pay attention after that. I just leaned my head on Ash's shoulder and rested my eyes.

After team bonding is over I take Tobin back to my room and we sit down for a minute till Christen comes into the room so I talk to them. "I'm sorry if me kissing you made you uncomfortable Christen. And I'm sorry if me kissing Christen upset you Tobin."

"Cairo it's fine. You kissed her on the cheek so no harm done." Tobin says and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Just don't kiss her on the lips."

"Got it." I say and we chill in the room until we head to bed.

- - - - -

Today is the final game against Brazil and we have to win or else Australia wins the Tournament of Nations and I'm not about to let that happen. Right now we are on the bus and Lindsey is talking to me so my nerves ahead of my first start don't get to me. Why does her talking to me always calm me down?