⚡12⚡

"What happened, Kiara be honest with me" -Yolanda said. *Sigh* "Okay mom well hmm, Abel and I kissed.

Yolanda stayed shocked for a couple minutes, she didn't say a word until Kiara broke the silence.

"Umm, mom are you okay, *sigh* I knew you wouldn't take the news good" -Kiara said sad. "Are you kidding me, that's great but the real question is what's going to happen with you and Abel now" -Yolanda asked thoughtfully.

"Oh mom, this kiss was unexpected so I don't know what's going to happen" -Kiara said. "How did that happened, that's my question" -Yolanda asked.

"Long story-short, Abel and Ian were arguing then they were fighting and I was upset and I ran, so Abel ran after me, we talked and he grabbed me and kissed me" -Kiara explained.

"Really, you should of not ran away like that sweety". "Mom, I was going to pull away from the kiss or I was trying but part of me didn't want to let go until reality hit me and I ran away from the party without turning back" -Kiara said.

"Oh wow that was some explination, but wait, how was Aby with you" -Yolanda asked. "She ran after me, at first I thought it was Abel which is why I did not look back, until I heard Aby's voice calling my name, then I turned around and stop" -Kiara explained.

"Ahh now I get it, wow sweety, today has been a big night for you, you should call your sister if you're not tired" -Yolanda said.

"Yeah I know, and don't worry I will but maybe message her and tomorrow I'll talk to her on the phone".

"Oh okay sweety". "But first mom I need to take a shower first because it has been a long night". Yolanda nodded and kissed Kiara on her forehead.

Yolanda told her, "good night Kiara, and she said it back, "night mom".

Kiara went to her closet and chose an outfit and was off to the bathroom but her phone buzzed and it had five missed messages.

One from her Sister Elizabeth, 1 from Aby, and the most unexpected person two messages from Abel, and last one from Ian.

Kiara decided to turn off her phone screen and got on the tub to relax then to shower.

BACK WITH ABEL...

After Lamar said goodbye to some of the people, he left the party with Abel. They both were talking and walking.

"Hey so what are you going to tell Ian"- Lamar asked. "I don't know what, he should know that I won't stop, and I am not scared of him, his threats are not freaking me out so whatever bro, I won't waste my time with him" -Abel said.

"He always used to bother you when we were younger right". "Yeah and some of his minions too but now I could care two fucks about it, and he can't bully me now cuz if he does he damn well knows that the girls will start hating him".

"But he punched you and started yelling at you"-Lamar said. "Yeah I know but girls are more on my side because he got himself embarrassed by trying to test me".

"True that". "Yeah, he only has money, which is why girls love and want him, and he knows that but Kiara is different which is why he wants her first, but I won't let that happened".

"Even if you talk to Ian bro, he won't listen". "And who the fuck said I wanted to talk to him about this and him calling me "cunt", I am not a girl bro, those things are what pussy guys do" -Abel said smiling.

Lamar nodded. "And you know me bro, I am not a person that solves problems by talking, I am not a very good social person, at least not right now". "I was just saying for Kiara's sake, she doesn't like violence" -Lamar said.