⚡6⚡

As Kiara was walking down the hall a girl spots her and looks at her because Kiara looks confused. And then she walks towards her and talks to Kiara.

"Oh, hey are you okay do you need help"- A girl asked her. Then Kiara turns around and looks at her. "Well, yeah kind of"- Kiara looks at the girl and smiles. "Don't worry come with me and I'll tell the principle to help you, by the way what's your name because I never saw you here before"-

The girl asked Kiara. "Oh okay thanks and my name is Kiara Hadid, Yeah I'm kind of new here because I barely started here today, what's your name"-Kiara explains to the girl. "My name is Abigail Gomez, but you could call me Aby, if you want to"-Aby tells Kiara. "Oh okay nice to meet you Aby"-Kiara tells her. Then they both keep walking and talking down the hall.

Then after Aby walked Kiara to the office, she went straight to class

Then after Aby walked Kiara to the office, she went straight to class. Then the principle was talking to Kiara. "Hello Kiara, do you need help finding your classes"- The Principle asked. "Yeah I kind of do because well I don't know this school yet"- Kiara smiles at the principle.

"Oh okay then let me see your schedule of your classes and I'll tell you were to go okay" - The principle said. As Kiara gives the schedule to the principle, she sees Lamar and Abel pass by but she doesn't seem to care. Abel and Kiara looked at each other for some seconds and then they look away.

The principle starts walking with Kiara and touring her around the school and tells her where her classes are at exactly.

Fourty-Five minutes later, The principle is done showing Kiara the school so she knows where exactly to go to. There was only Ten more minutes until class starts.

So then the principle left her in the hall and she started walking away and Kiara looks around to see if she sees Aby anywhere.

She keep walking around and then she saw the guys again. So then she turned around and started walking the other way but Lamar yells her name. "Hey, Kiara where you going"- Lamar asked Kiara. Abel was looking at her, which made Kiara nervous, he was smiling at her. (Kiara talking to her mind,"OMG Abel's smile is so perfect and the way he looks at me just makes me want to kiss him, whata' heck Kiara stop it, Kiara stopped talking to her mind.)

"Ummm, well I was looking for a friend but I don't know where she's at but I'll keep looking for her" -Kiara explains Lamar. "Oh okay you don't want to hang out with us"-Lamar asked Kiara. "No its fine anyways there's 5 more mins until class starts so I'll just walk to my first hour which its French but thanks".

Then Abel looks at Kiara. Abel looks at Lamar. "Hey we have that class too right now, we could walk it together"- Abel tells Kiara. "Oh okay fine lets go then before the bell rings"-Kiara tells the boys. As Kiara and the boys started walking, Kiara puts on her ear buds and starts to listen to Michael Jackson because she feels nervous around Abel.