⚡1⚡

Abel Makkonen Tesfaye was 2 years old and his parents got separated. He was just a toddler and didn't knew much of what was going on.

3 Years later...

Abel went to school when he was 5, so he started kinder. Around that time, he was somewhat happy. In the other hand his mother wasn't a happy woman, after her divorce, she was sometimes sad because Abel sometimes would ask her where is daddy, or why hasn't he come back. She didn't know how to tell him, besides she thought, maybe when he gets a little older she'll explain to him everything.

But then, the next year it was Abel's birthday and he was turning 6 years old, so Samra took her son to a kids' store, they were walking inside until, Samra saw Abel's dad. Abel rarely knew him, or recognized him because he hasn't seen him for a long time.

They both walked in and Samra tried to avoid Abel making eye contact with him but he saw them even before she kept on walking. He came up to them and said hi to both but Abel had a confused face but then he somehow recognized him.

"Daddy?", Abel said in a confused voice. "Yes son, its me, your father. Abel looked at his mom, and she nodded, so he quickly hugged him and he hugged him back. Then Samra bought him some toys, and his father bought him ice cream.

Then they went home, and Abel hugged his dad and said goodbye, then he went inside. Samra told him thanks and he said no problem. Then he walked to his car, got in, and turned it on and left.

Samra saw him leave then went back inside, she saw Emma teaching Abel 'Amharic' (Ethiopian Language). He sometimes talks to Samra, Amharic. Abel saw his father sometimes, it was roughly because Abel didn't really saw him a lot.

Recounts Samra (Abel's Mom)
Two months passed and I was outside watering my plants but then a big truck passed by and a couple and 2 men were helping them out. They had a little girl too. They were new people so I went with my son to help them out and I introduced myself. The New neighbors introduced themselves too, the man said his name is Joel Hadid and the woman said her name is Yolanda Hadid.

My little boy and there daughter were playing around. I asked them how old is she and they told me 3 year old. I asked what's her name and they said Kiara Hadid. She just looks like Yolanda. We talked so much, that time went by very fast so I left and said goodbye.

I opened my door of my house and then I went up stairs to see if Emma (Abel's Grandmother) was awake or sleeping. Then i saw that my son was so tired so I took him a quick shower, then changed him, and I carried him to his room then I tuck him in and then I left and I went to my room to put my pyjamas on.

Then I laid down in my bed and i was thinking about the new neighbors, they are nice and friendly then I was closing my eyes very slowly.

The Next Morning Samra was still sleeping but the new neighbors were arguing....its not the first time they argue like that...So then Joel just left to work with a mad face.

Recounts Samra
I woke up so confused because I saw that my new neighbors were not starting a good day. I got up and Emma was awake and she was taking care of Abel so I just went to take a shower.

After I took a shower i went next door to check on Yolanda. I knocked on the door and she opened the door but she was raining in tears. I asked her what happened but the only thing she did was hugged me.

"I need a friend right now"-Yolanda in tears. Of course I didn't wanted to leave her like this because I understand her. So then I calmly ask her what happened.

Weeks passed and Joel and Yolanda didn't tall much to each other, some other times they hug each other and play with Kiara, and her baby sister.

1 Year Later....

One afternoon I came from work and I told my friend Yolanda, Hi from the front yard. She was planting trees but she wasn't feeling well and she just fainted. I went running up to her and I tried to pick her up and put her in my car and i took off to the hospital. Twenty minutes later I arrived and the doctors took her away quickly.

One doctor came by me and told me that she's too stress out and needs to rest more, she has anxiety, which is why she can't sleep very well. I went to see her and then the same doctor came in and told her that its nothing dangerous its just that she needs to rest and stop stressing out.

And we smiled and the doctor said we could leave so we left and went home.

Months later.....

Recounts Yolanda
I am really glad that I met Samra because she has been a very good friend. If Samra wasn't here with me I don't know what my life would of been like. She helped me through a lot. I love my husband also even though sometimes we argue.

He was there for me when I need him but I could see that he was getting tired of always arguing so we needed time, because I didn't wanted to see my daughters get sad but after Elizabeth turn one, he came back with someone and he wanted to take Elizabeth from me and I wasn't going to let him but when we got the divorced papers I didn't read it and it said that I would agree for him to take Elizabeth not definitely, the judge told him to tell me that he will come by and for me and my other daughter to see her.

She was little I wanted to be there with her but Joel's new girlfriend loved Elizabeth so little by little I started feeling confident around her. I love my other daughter too, I could tell she loves to hang out with Abel, they play a lot. Kiara every morning wants me to take her with Samra just to see Abel, I am glad because even Samra loves my company.

We are good friends now, and I bet that my daughter and Abel will be very close too. I really would love it when they grow up, they become more then close friends. I would really want my daughter to be with Abel.

---------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry if I had to rewrite the story but its because my other account didn't let me log in on my tablet but I am hoping that it doesn't happen again.....Now on to the story, thanks for reading😁❤