⚡2⚡

Years Later...

Abel was 9 years old and Kiara was 6 years old. They were getting along so well. At school they always play.

"Wow I can't believe 3 years past already, its like it was yesterday that I had my Kiara"-Yolanda smiles at Samra. "Yeah I know they have a lot of energy, hopefully when they get older, they would be there for each other."-Samra replies as they both watch the kids play.

Time was passing fast... Kiara is 9 years old. Abel is 12 years old. At school Abel and Kiara always play together. Even though Abel is in 6 grade and Kiara is in 3rd grade, he always loves Kiara's company.

It was 4 p.m, and Abel went to Kiara's house. He helped her with her homework. They were very close. Yolanda and Joel were divorced and now like Kiara understands her mom, Yolanda told her the truth. Yolanda always told her that they were still together but they weren't so she finally told Kiara the truth.

They are not together anymore, that's what Kiara told Abel and Kiara was very sad. Abel hugged her because he understands how that feels. But he never cried about when his mom and dad separated, he was little.

Recounts Yolanda
I don't know how to say this to Samra but I have to move, with no job and too much debts, I can't be paying the house because its too much rent. Well, hopefully my daughter understand this. "Hello Samra"-Yolanda yells at her. Abel and Kiara are done with there work and like Kiara hears her Mom, she goes outside and gives her a hug and goes back inside.

"Good Afternoon Yolanda"-Samra looks at her worried. "Oh Samra"-Yolanda starts to cry. "I have no job and I have a lot of debts". Samra looks at Yolanda so worried that she tells Yolanda that she shouldn't worry, she will find a solution soon.

"Just try to calm down Yolanda". She just gives Samra a hug and tells her Goodbye. Abel tells Kiara, "Okay I have to go now, see you at school tomorrow". Then gives her a hug.

The Next Morning, Kiara gets up and goes down stairs and she saw her mom. Yolanda turned around, Kiara looks at her mom worried. Yolanda tries to explain to Kiara what's going on because she looked sad when Kiara was looking at her.

"Kiara, we are moving my dear"-Yolanda looks at her daughter sad. "Why Mom, I love it here?"-Kiara tells her mom. "I know you do my dear but I have no job and the rent of this house is too high I'm sorry"-Yolanda looks sad at Kiara.

"No mom i don't want to move because I haven't even told Abel goodbye, he's my friend and i am going to miss him so much"-Kiara starts to cry and goes running to her room. "Kiara my dear, Kiara come here!!"-Yolanda yells and cries too.

Recounts Kiara
I wish I would of give Abel the last hug. Yeah I could be little but I understand. Now what am I going to do, Abel is like a best friend to me, we know each other since we were little. Well he is a little older then me but like for 3 years.

I think this is a Goodbye to my buddy Abel. ---Kiara hugs her teddy bear and thinks about her friend Abel.

I don't know why I feel like this because when my mom told me we were moving, I felt a sharp knife in my stomach, like something hit me so hard and I can't move

I don't know why I feel like this because when my mom told me we were moving, I felt a sharp knife in my stomach, like something hit me so hard and I can't move. I was just on my bed then I decided to lay down but I was crying more.

Why do we have to move, my mom could find a better job or another job. We don't have to move, I didn't even ask her if we were moving cities or just houses. I was so sad and mad that I just came running upstairs, I didn't even went to school because probably, my mom took me out. I hope we don't leave now because I didn't even told Abel goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully you guys like it so far.😁
Sorry if this one is too short but I promise you guys that the next chapters are a little longer. Please leave some feedback in the comments or some ideas for me, thanks.