Were done

Louis:

"Were done" I shout at him. I was no longer crying but I was pissed. He toke it too far this time. He was accusing me of cheating when I was in America with my mom. The photos are clearly taken in Paris.

"No you don't mean that" Louis says following me up the stares as I begin to pack some of my stuff.

"Yes I do that is what you want? Considering I have told you how many times I didn't cheat but you don't believe me" I say to him and just grab random clothes hoping to make an outfit and walk out the bedroom door.

"No I didn't want you to go. I wasn't thinking about that. I have just been stressed out" he says and reaches for my wrist.

"Please" he says looking in my eyes. I see his blue ones are glossy.

"Fine" I say and he sighs with relief. I walk up the stairs and slam the door, locking it. I was still pissed he believed it.

Niall:

"Were done" I whisper and finally break down and cry. Niall has been crying in front of me while screaming at me and I can't do this anymore.

"Fine" he says and I look up at him and cry a little bit harder. I nod and walk up the stairs. I grab my stuff in one suitcase and walk out the door, not looking back at the house I used to call home.

Or my ex I used to call mine.

Harry:

"Were done" I say chuckling and throwing a game piece at him. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Is that really want you want to do?" he says and I nod.

"Oh yes" I say and he laughs before getting up and chasing me around the house. My laugh replaces his as we run around.

After ten minutes I begin to sow down to a stop and I don't see Harry anywhere.

"Harry?" I say and I scream as a pair of arms are wrapped around me.

"Don't do that!" I shout laughing and he laughs underneath me before putting me down and lightly kissing me.

Liam:

I stare at him in shock.

"Were done" I shout and the house goes silent. He brought work home, his anger was taken out on me and that is not okay.

"No" he says shaking his head.

"Yes, you brought work home and toke your anger out on me. And this is not the first or the second or the third or even the fifth time this has happened. I am done. Were done" I say and walk past him.

"No" he says and I turn around and look at him before shaking my head and slamming the front door.

Zayn:

"No I think were done" I say to the bar tender who wanted Zayn to have another shot. He looks at me, drunk, with a sorrow face.

"Why" he says and I shake my head before grabbing his hand and leading him out.

"Because I think we should go home" I say and he looks at me with a smirk.

"Oh, and" he says and I hit his arm lightly.

"No!" I say and the cab comes up.

"Oh" he says and falls asleep in the car.