Tired

20

Louis: You yawn once again and lay your head down on Niall's lap. Louis and Harry were some where doing something with whatever Niall got them and you were so tired. You had dance practice for a new music video and then you were training for Sports Relief and Louis woke you up at 5 that morning to drive down here. "Um, mate what are you doing?" You heard someone ask but you were either too lazy or too tired to open your eyes to see who it was. "She's tired man, she can't move and she just collapsed" Niall says, and you know it is him. "Well......take her to bed" Harry says and you can tell it was him by how long it toke him to say well. "Okay, I am going to go to bed then too, night" Louis says, picking me up. I readjust myself into his chest and he chuckles. "My baby is really tired isn't she?" Louis says and I nod before falling into a deep sleep.

Niall: He was very clingy at the bar be que and you didn't know why until he refused to go swimming. He loved to go swimming and playing chicken or Marco Polo in the water but he did not want to. He did not even let you do into the water either, instead holding onto you. After about an hour of him in the same position, his head on your stomach and his arm holding onto yours you sit up and see that he is asleep. You nudge him and he wakes up and looks around. "You tired?" You ask him and he nods. "So tired" he says and yawns. "Then why didn't you say something we can go home" you say and he nods, slowly standing up and then leaning on you for support as you walk to the car and driving away as he snores instead of singing.

Harry: it was 5 in the evening and you were so tired but you did not want to tell Harry because he looked like he was having so much fun at the party. You stayed next to him the whole time, your arms wrapped around his and sometimes leaning into him for support. He was talking to some people you did not know and all you were doing was drinking soda with caffeine trying to get some energy to move. The people left and Harry turned around, praying you off of him. "Are you okay?" He says and you shake your head looking up at the clock, 5:30, too early. "What's wrong?" He asks and you mumble, nearly audible for yourself 'tired'. "Hey you sick or something we can leave." He says. "No, you are having fun" you say and he shakes his head. "I don't even know those people. I only know Gemma and Louis other than that I have no idea who half these people are. " he says and then you shake your head. "But it is your sisters party I am sure you want to stay" you say and he shakes his head. "I can call her up and we can come over whenever, it is not that big of a deal and I know that you are tired so let's just go" you nod your head and he leads you out to the car and takes you home.

Liam: he was so tired and it was somewhat annoying when he was hanging on you while you were trying to show people your latest design to add to your collection and line of clothing. "Liam" you say pushing him off of you. "Y/N how much longer?" He whines laying back on you. "I don't know I have to do this Liam, go laying on the chair or in the car I have to do this I told you that before." You say to him and he nods, walking over to the chair and falling asleep. There were millions of photos going around once he started to talk in his sleep.

Zayn: it was 12 at night and you and Zayn were both dared to stay up for 24 hours straight. You still had 3 more hours and you were slowly drifting off but Zayn was fine. He was used to be up late because of his job, he concerts and recording causing him to stay up. Zayn poked your cheek once again as you eyes were closing. "Just 3 more hours babe" he says and you shake your head. "I can't" you say and he brings you closer to you. "Just think about the reward, all of this kids getting money and food and schooling all with the help of Niall." He says and you nod before laying down and advancing the blaring TV. "Babe" Zayn whines once again. "Whhhhat" you say getting annoyed and he pokes you cheek once again, continuing until the 24 hours are up.