The party

I'm so excited I get to finally see Fallon in that short sexy dress....oof I can't wait at all.
Good job it's tonight

At the party
I walk in I was going to wait for Fallon then I thought that I will let her make an extravagant entrance on her own. I was so happy I went all out with my outfit spending £2000 which is what I'm guessing Fallon spends on her toilet paper! I went up to the bar and got 2 drinks of champagne. While I was there I saw her brother Steven and we talked.
"Hi Steven!"
"Um hi are you another guy trying to hit on me just for money because of you are..."
"No no no Steven I'm not gay!"
"Then why are you here?"
"I was wondering where Fallon was" he laughed at me and said
"Are you telling me my engaged sister Fallon Carrington is expecting you, before you say anything she only hooks up with people she loves most of the time unless it was for a deal or money but why are you looking for her?" I went silent... but then said,
"ENGAGED!? SHE HOOKED UP WITH ME EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST WEEK"
Steven spat his drink everywhere
"You are not making this up... right I need to go talk to Fallon I don't want you forcing her to do things!"

Just then Fallon walked in looking for me...
Steven started off the conversation with
"Fallon do you know this guy"
"Yeah why, Steven you don't always have to be the protective brother Jeez!"
"Well it's funny because you seem to now be cheating on your fiancé!"
"You mean ex-fiancé I broke it of a hour ago..."
"Ok Fallon but promise me that he isn't taking advantage of you."
"I promise Steven... come on Alex let's go" I followed Fallon and we both went back to her house and I stayed the night.

3 years later at the next party
I had told the band to play romantic music on my queue. Me and Fallon walked in together and I held my hand up the whole dance floor cleaned for us. I got down on one knee... the music played...
"Fallon when you were with me I was the happiest man alive so will you do me the honour of having that for the rest of my life by becoming my wife!"
Fallon had tears in her eyes and she said
"YES!"
We kissed and danced the night away