The little room

I was expecting it to be very small and cramped in the room but it was quite the opposite. Of course because it was fallons office it would be extravagant and lavished with diamonds and all that expensive stuff but it wasn't it had music playing I could recognise that it was some of fallons favourite songs. The room had plenty of cacti, mustard colours, a coffee machine and bottles of champagne. Fallon  just left me to look and stare she went to get changed again, I didn't realise, she came back in a black bure a yellow jumper and black jeans. She looked amazing. She said "you really thought that I was going to let you see my body just after one meeting?" I replied "well yeah why did you come out in that outfit and bring me into a back room."  Fallon then told me as she flopped onto the sofa next to me "you have a lot to learn about me I like to tease you until you are begging to see me."she said all of this while laughing. "But I just thought that you were goi..." fallons finger was on my lips the only noise was the music in the background. She stood up again her hand brushing past my face. I treasured the sensation of her smooth hand on my face feeling every bone and hair. She went somewhere and came back a third time in a outfit that unlike most made every part of her look more amazing than it already was. She noticed that I was just staring at her and pulled a blindfold out her pocket. Now I became excited and happy but she told me "you need a nap here take this." I looked at her in a disappointed way and decided to put the blindfold on and try to go to sleep. She turned down the music and sat down too. It was silent for about 10 minutes then I took my blindfold off and she looked to be asleep and when I said quietly "Fallon are you awake?" Before she opened an eye she sat up and kissed me. It felt like fireworks were going off around the room and it felt like the most amazing kiss of my life. She pulled away about 5 seconds in and quickly ran to what I presumed she was getting changed again but no she came back and told me to get off the sofa so I did and she pressed a button and a sofa bed popped out.