The letter

I woke up and strolled into work fetched a cup of coffee for my boss with a spring in my step because I was so happy to be let off the hook of hard work for a week. I delivered the coffee to my boss on the first floor and went straight to my desk to receive all the lavish gifts I deserved. When I got there I only saw a card with my name on it, it read
"Dear Alex, you are super cute. But I just wanted to tell you that you deserve all the hugs in the world and I would give you one even though I don't really like people. Haha. But even though your injury's weren't serious I feel bad because you got hurt but I just want to tell you to come to room 1 floor 10 for a chat at 10:00 AM today don't be late from ?"
My heart suddenly began to sing with glee I didn't know who it was but someone wanted to hug me it was 9:57 I needed to get up there fast. I took the elevator and hoped it would get me to the suite offices in time. Luckily it did an I ran to room 1 and knocked on the door at 10:00 on the dot. I heard a voice shouting "come in." I couldn't tell who it was at all it sounded very quiet and muffled due to the thick walls that didn't let any sound out and which didn't have any windows. I opened the door to an empty room and no one there I was creeped out at first and got a shock when I saw the chair turn around. It was Fallon. She was wearing a black lacy bralette with a low cut top I couldn't really see her bottom half but it looked to be trendy mustard trousers with black doc martins. Her hair was styled well and didn't have any split ends and her makeup was on fleek as always. She said to take a seat so I did. I asked "so....what do you want to talk about then." She looked at me dead in the eye, smiled and said "you know I just wanted to see if your up to the job" I looked at her confused and said "what job?" She asked me "do you want to go to the work party with me next weekend as my plus 1" I of course agreed. She told me that she would be back in a minute as she walked into a little back room in her office. I said ok and waited for a few minutes. She came out in a short skirt with her low cut top off and just her lacy bralette(I mean at least it was covering everything in case someone walked in.) she walked over to me and bit her lip and whispered in my ear the words follow me so I got up and followed her into her little room that she went into earlier I was nervous and excited I mean who wouldn't be.