Chapter Five

Hey guys! This is still part of the introduction type thing. Maybe in chapter five it'll start to get more interesting. But even if you get bored, I ask that you keep reading. It may be boring now, but it shouldn't be in the long run!

Vote, comment, all that fancy stuff!! =)

Thanks in advance!

And (P.S.) the next chapter will where it starts to happen~~you know, all the good stuff~~

________________________________________________________________________

I'd set my alarm. I got up at six. First, I put cat food in Castle's bowl, which, strangely, he decided to share with the mama first. I put extra in there so neither of them would eat all of it. I mixed water and milk for the mama and put water in a bowl for Castle. Usually he loved milk-water. But today, he knew it wasn't his to drink, so he drank his water and left the milk-water alone. I checked on the kittens, who were still asleep. I'd noticed that there was one more than five like I'd originally thought.

I got in the shower after I'd seen that the kittens were doing okay. After getting out, I checked my phone and saw that Kayleigh had left me a text message.

Kayleigh:

Hey, I wanted 2 let u kno

tht I wud b goin ovr 2

Derek's. I dnt kno if u

wanna come, but let me

kno. K??

I texted her back, while I shook my head. I know texting is to make things short, but come on! Her texting was horrible!

Me:

Yeah, I'm coming over. I've

already let Derek kno. Yes-

terday. I called him b4 I

called you. I'm so excited!

Well txt back when you can.

I shut my phone and walked downstairs to chow. I was always hungry when I woke up. Drying my hair with a towel with one hand, I flipped the lights on with my other. Breakfast was already made. It usually was on Saturdays and Sundays. There was a note on the table beside the drink.

Heaven,

Make sure to turn out the lights and lock the door when you leave. I have serious business to attend. I expect you to behave yourself at Derek's.

As Always, Mom.

I put the note down and sat down to eat. Before I went to Derek's I decided I wanted to wear one of my new outfits, so I got them out of my trunk and put them in the wash. I did a little cleaning and worked on some weekend homework I was given by Coach Rollins. Done with that, I put the clothes in the dryer and went upstairs to check my phone and the animals. The kittens were all walking around and playing with each other. Castle, and Munki (I decided to name the mama after my first kitten who died of cancer), were quietly standing on the sidelines watching. I laughed and they noticed I had come in. Picking my phone up, I saw that she'd texted back.

Kayleigh:

Oh, thts good. Well I'll

meet you there? Derek

said he was glad we

were coming. Jada will

be happy to see us.